• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Latest activity

• Mike
    Mike replied to the thread Sport Football 2020/2021.
    I want the game, last season I wouldn't have.
  • bluerinse
    bluerinse replied to the thread Player Jordan Pickford.
    If Pickford drops a couple of clangers against Palace and West Ham, or even Brighton, I think they might be forced to get somebody...
  • Mike
    Mike replied to the thread Player Jordan Pickford.
    I wonder if there's just too much work to do elsewhere with the squad to sort out the keeping situation this window. There's no way...
  • liquidfootball2
    BlueToff posted most of the detail on GOT for those who haven't watched it.. ANCELOTTI quotes INJURIES? Fortunately no, we have all...
  • bluerinse
    bluerinse replied to the thread Sport Football 2020/2021.
    I guess it's upto the clubs what they want to do. Do they all have the facilities to each create some kind of online channel to show...
  • snoopjiggyjigg
    I loved the way he shut the bloke from sky up when he was quizzing him on Tomori. Utter class
  • Phil H
    Phil H replied to the thread Sport Football 2020/2021.
    First weekend of October all fixtures are on the box. Presume they will keep doing this they should put some on Sky pick if that for...
  • B
    boris reacted to Axwell's post in the thread Player Jordan Pickford with Like Like.
    Must think he can coach the mistakes out of him. Guess he’ll give him this season and if he’s the same, he’ll be replaced next year
  • bluerinse
    I don't disagree with any of that. I'm just saying that it seems more than likely he's our first choice keeper this season. We might...
  • snoopjiggyjigg
    If Everton book a room, it doesn't have to be the player staying there, they'll have various representatives helping to do the deal that...
  • liquidfootball2
    liquidfootball2 replied to the thread Sport Cricket.
    Cook doing what Cook does as Essex start to gain the ascendancy. It's a new ball pitch and Somerset have only taken one wicket. 111-1...
  • snoopjiggyjigg
    Benteke won’t get near the pitch
  • snoopjiggyjigg
    snoopjiggyjigg replied to the thread Player Niels Nkounkou.
    I can't see that I also think Nkounkou will need to prove himself defensively before this is even discussed, but he's been a huge highlight
  • D
    Drblues replied to the thread Player Niels Nkounkou.
    I can imagine us selling Digne at the end of the season and using the money to reinforce other positions eg GK, providing Niels...
  • bluerinse
    He will, but the window closes a week on Monday, so you'd think he knows by now if he wants to move forwards with Pickford or get...