• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Yerry Mina

Gym or bin?

• Gym

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Bin

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

bluegender_2k

TEF Member
I did think we should have a look at him when they mentioned that he would need to leave Barca, Looks a massive threat on attacks but all i've seen of him as been at this world cup.

Prenno doesn't do many of these does he. Imagine he's heard something.

Everton in contact with Barca over signing star defender

Everton have been in contact with Barcelona as they want to sign Colombia World Cup star Yerry Mina according to the Liverpool Echo.

The 6ft 5in defender only signed for the Spanish giants in January but are willing to let the 23 year old leave the La Liga club.

Barca are looking to free up a non-EU player position as they are looking to sign Arthur Melo and Mina could be sacrificed.

Mina created World Cup history being the first defender to score in all three World Cup group stage games but lost out last night to a wonderful Jordan Pickford penalty save as England knocked out the South Americans.

Would Mina be a good signing for Everton?

Comment below or have your say on our dedicated Everton Forum at www.theevertonforum.co.uk/forum

The post Everton in contact with Barca over signing star defender appeared first on Everton Forum - The latest Everton News and Everton Forum.

Continue reading...

Anthony

TEF Member
Mina has looked good in the games I have seen him, albeit only in the world cup.

On the bright side, Barca signed him and played him a few times so hopefully that shows that he has a fairly decent pedigree. If we can get him cheapish or on loan with a fee agreed, then I think this is a shrewd signing, especially with RFM already out and hopefully Williams soon too.

BraintreeBlue

TEF Member
Hopefully a signing and not a loan. Looks like exactly what we need in that he is a physical beast, dominant in the air and looked good on the ball.

Is he a left sided or right sided cb? Not sure which side he plays for Colombia but him and Tierney would go a long way to sorting out the defence. Fingers crossed there is something in this as we badly need a CB and the quicker we sign one the more integrated he can become.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)