• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

POLL Where will Everton finish this season?

Where will Everton finish this season?

• Total voters

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
10-14 this season.

Up the optimistic toffees.

Mug

Partly Scottish
If we all believe some more I think we can genuinely make the top 10. We’ve just got to all believe it.

Having said that I’ve got three envelopes on my desk up stairs with 3 names of TEF members in them and if we don’t I’ll read them out next summer.

#believe #postive #senditouttotheuniverse. You don’t want to be in one of the envelopes.

8/9th

Dario Terracotta

TEF Member
Overly optimistic poll given the potential for an Xth wave of a new Andromeda variant of Covid. You forgot "Will this season actually finish?"

pablo

TEF Member
I'm not convinced the manager will last the season but if he does, think he can get us top 10, whoop

Kyoto

TEF Member
If Ancelotti can get top 10 playing with half time team talks consisting of just play then Benny Tez surely can achieve that, I think we might do alright though based on absolutely nothing but hope

pablo_p

TEF Member
Given Ancelotti DGAF for half a season and done his utmost to not play a settled side and he had us spitting distance from Europe, I think someone with a point to prove and a squad playing to it's strengths can easily get 7-10th

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce. Reality TV overlord
I think we will finish 9th but as long as the football is better and we clear out most of the deadwood then I will be happy.

pablo_p

TEF Member
I think we will finish 9th but as long as the football is better and we clear out most of the deadwood then I will be happy.

I think 7th with marginally worse football - but the so-called Everton da's will love it because we'll be defending loads and whipping crosses in the box.

He's meant to be unbelievably methodical in his approach, Benitez.

The whole thing smacks of Moyes to me, so I can see loads of fans being happy if it works out.

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce. Reality TV overlord
I think 7th with marginally worse football - but the so-called Everton da's will love it because we'll be defending loads and whipping crosses in the box.

He's meant to be unbelievably methodical in his approach, Benitez.

The whole thing smacks of Moyes to me, so I can see loads of fans being happy if it works out.
We can only play to the max with what we have so it will be like Moyes but I’d rather see lots of balls being whipped in then the turgid dross from last season.

Buggrit Hall

TEF Member
We can only play to the max with what we have so it will be like Moyes but I’d rather see lots of balls being whipped in then the turgid dross from last season.

Pics?

pablo_p

TEF Member

If it carries us up the table after the last few topsy turvy seasons I'm all for it, TBH.

I want to see some good football, though. It's mad to think we haven't looked "good" (for prolonged periods, at least) since Martinez yr1. He was another Spaniard who loads couldn't be arsed with before he even signed so fingers crossed for a repeat!

BraintreeBlue

TEF Member
man city top 4
chelsea
man u
liverpool
everton
west ham
leeds
villa
watford
norwich
palace

thats how i see the brackets wjere every team could finish. realistically for us id say between 6th and 10th. So ill take the middle and go for 8th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)