• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Match Thread West Ham United vs Everton Saturday 3pm January 18th 2020

pablo_p

TEF Member
I reckon this will be the one game of his career where will be able to put the fear of God into his players and scare a performance out of them.

If rumours are to believed (not to mention the presser where he called them Everton) he was agonisingly close to a return here. Make no mistake he will have the bit between his teeth and a point to prove against us.

Need to treat this one with the utmost caution, IMO. If there was ever an Everton themed banana skin - this is it.

Just fucking stick it to them, that's all I ask.

kev1

TEF Mortgage Broker - Mr. U-Turn - Reality TV buff
They won’t have a decent Keeper. Alvin Martin’s boy isn’t very good so we need to shoot whenever we can.
Last season we gave one of our best performances at their place. Same side as last week and we will win this.

Mug

TEF Member
Got a good record against these and our league form this past month or so has been good as well so there should be nothing to fear really.

MLWEFC

Love Islander but pretends not to be
Quite surprised people are confident, given our abysmal away record when travelling south.

Hopefully the players are, too.

kev1

Used to love going to Upton Park. Was offered a ticket for this and turned it down - shit fan I know.

kev1

It’s round the corner form you, isn’t it?!

Still, I wouldn’t wanna go at the minute either.
Yep - it’s about 20 mins on the tube. Just can’t be arsed going.

bluerinse

It's a shite ground for footy. The views. The atmosphere. The getting there. The public transport. I've ticked it off and won't be in a hurry to go back.

Didn't help the match I went to there was one of the worst 0-0s I've seen.

kev1

It's a shite ground for footy. The views. The atmosphere. The getting there. The public transport. I've ticked it off and won't be in a hurry to go back.

Upton Park was one of my favourite grounds. The West Ham fans have been sold a real pup by the Dildo brothers.

McLovin

Super Love Islander that holds the place together

Think we drink at west India key beforehand. And after the game walk down canal to hackney wick and some decent boozers down there. Shit ground, shit location but still manage to turn it into a decent away day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)