• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

We'll keep a track of bets in here if everyone agrees lads?

Hugo's left kidney

‘connected’
It means that you still back West Ham to win, but at reduced odds and with a safety net - if West Ham draw the match, the stake is refunded and the bet null and void.

In such a case, that particular wager is removed from the treble and our bet becomes a double. Of course, if the Toon contrive to win, we're stuffed regardless and the whole thing's off.
Ah yes, I get it. It's probably the least likely of the treble to come in, so it's good to have the safety net.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Too late to geg in?
Don't think so mate, send snoopjiggyjigg @snoopjiggyjigg a tenner on the PayPal above, not getting started until tomorrow night.

Rich

Global Moderator
McLovin @McLovin Statue of Dixie @Statue of Dixie 20 mins to vote

Okay, putting the bet on shortly. Had phone and laptop in at the repair shop. Happy Xmas.

I'll put £20 on one and 10 on the other? Yah?

Anyone link me up with the selections on Paddypower for bet 2??? Can't find some of it

That'snot there. Im on to Live chat to get a request a bet

Paddypower dont offer that market - So ive stuck £20 on the first one.

They do have a few request a bet specials up

Mick Blue

Useless cunts missed a pen at 1-2 down as well.

Naf_Vertone

Betting Mod
Think I will just keep my mouth shut for our next bet:laughing::laughing:. Newcastle had won just one of their last 21 on the road before today. Just shows why backing on the football is so unpredictable at times.

£80 left lads

Mick Blue

Anybody fancy anything for the next 2 games?

Under 2.5 in Burnley and BTTS in Leicester? It's not a confident pick by any stretch and I wouldn't be having a heavy bet on it personally.

Hugo's left kidney

‘connected’
Anybody fancy anything for the next 2 games?

Under 2.5 in Burnley and BTTS in Leicester? It's not a confident pick by any stretch and I wouldn't be having a heavy bet on it personally.
Stop chasing our losses, lad.

Let's take a breather and enjoy Christmas and look to next Saturday. Glad we didn't bet the whole pot, the useless ginger twat.

Mick Blue

Stop chasing our losses, lad.

Let's take a breather and enjoy Christmas and look to next Saturday. Glad we didn't bet the whole pot, the useless ginger twat.
Fight me.

I'm in Liverpool and you're in Runcorn, let's meet half way and settle this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)