• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

We'll keep a track of bets in here if everyone agrees lads?

Naf_Vertone

Betting Mod
I'd be happy with that mate as I fancy West Ham to beat Newcastle anyway.
Fancy then to win too but always like a play in the Asian handicap as it takes a good share of risk out of the bet. Whatever people decide to go with I am happy with anyway.

kev1

TEF Mortgage Broker - Love Islander
Palace to beat or draw to Swansea. Palace are in decent form and Swansea are dire

Naf_Vertone

Betting Mod
Palace to beat or draw to Swansea. Palace are in decent form and Swansea are dire
Personally hate backing any team after losing a manager as so many times you end up getting a reaction from the players. Do think Crystal Palace will still beat them though.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Personally hate backing any team after losing a manager as so many times you end up getting a reaction from the players. Do think Crystal Palace will still beat them though.
Was just about to post the same thing!

I'll probably be looking to place bets with Paddypower and one other for this.

Mick Blue

PP & Bet365 are pretty good for match odds, I'm good with that.

Are we going to have a max stake? Use a certain % of the pot each bet? Staking plan? Depends how we want to approach this:

If we're looking at trying to earn a fast buck then chucking the whole pot on each bet at low odds (1/2ish) is the way to go.

If we're looking at longer term(end of the season) then we should only be placing 10% stakes at the most imo.

Then we need to decide what type of bets and how many we want to place?

Obviously singles/doubles are a lot safer than an 8 team acca but the rewards reflect this.

Get some ideas together lads and try and make a decision before the end of the day.

Rich

Openly watches anything but love island
Perhaps those of you who are adept at spotting decent odds should put the best 3 on here every week, and we vote on it?
Since the first fixture is tomorrow, we need to get our skates on as people will need time to vote.

To that end, I'll chuck a poll up now.

Rich

Only those in Snoops OP will have a valid vote and all votes are visible.

Mick Blue

Need to decide on stakes too

Mick Blue

What would you change them to?
As I said earlier mate, depends how we approach it. Do we go all in on each bet or use a staking plan? 10% max stake if it was my own money but see what others think.

Mick Blue

What would you change them to?
Sorry mate, only just realised you'd put £30 in the poll - I'm happy to go along with that. Gives us 3 stakes.

bluerinse

Love Island Mod
I think both will come in, so I've voted risky.

The only thing is West Ham, something is telling me they're shite and maybe can't be trusted.

MLWEFC

Love Island apostate
I gamble enough as it is so I'm just giving my 2 penneth worth here

Liverpool to win at Arsenal shouldn't be 2/1. Arsenal's record against the other top 5 clubs in recent years is pretty horrific.

Hugo's left kidney

Watches football and fuck all else
I'm a novice when it comes to gambling, so what does the West Ham draw no bet mean exactly? I think I get everything else.

I've voted for the safer bet. Once we get some money rolling in, I'm likely to start voting for riskier bets.

Rich

I'm a novice when it comes to gambling, so what does the West Ham draw no bet mean exactly? I think I get everything else.

I've voted for the safer bet. Once we get some money rolling in, I'm likely to start voting for riskier bets.
It means that you still back West Ham to win, but at reduced odds and with a safety net - if West Ham draw the match, the stake is refunded and the bet null and void.

In such a case, that particular wager is removed from the treble and our bet becomes a double. Of course, if the Toon contrive to win, we're stuffed regardless and the whole thing's off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)