• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

We'll keep a track of bets in here if everyone agrees lads?

McLovin @McLovin
Phil H @Phil H
kev1 @kev1
Mick Blue @Mick Blue
Statue of Dixie @Statue of Dixie
Rich @Rich
Naf_Vertone @Naf_Vertone
Hugo's left kidney @Hugo's left kidney
bluerinse @bluerinse

If anyone else wants to join in, just send £10 to theevertonforum@gmail.com paypal

(I know tags aren't working yet!!!)

Just need to decide on bets for Tues/Weds

Hugo's left kidney

Secretly watch Love Island
I've only just noticed that this thread exists. How are we getting on then, lads? Are we millionnaires yet?

Poor Hugo, always late to the party.

We haven't had a single bet on yet

Tags working yet?

McLovin @McLovin
Phil H @Phil H
kev1 @kev1
Mick Blue @Mick Blue
Statue of Dixie @Statue of Dixie
Rich @Rich
Naf_Vertone @Naf_Vertone
Hugo's left kidney @Hugo's left kidney
bluerinse @bluerinse

kev1

TEF Mortgage Broker - Love Islander
How much have we got?
Let’s look at the bloke who does the betting on here and match him?

How much have we got?
Let’s look at the bloke who does the betting on here and match him?
Why? He's fairly much back to where he started - Plus he bets it on loads of different bookies, will be hassle keeping track

We've got £90

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
snoopjiggyjigg @snoopjiggyjigg tags still not working mate.

Shall we get this going for Friday night?

BTTS in the Arsenal v Liverpool game looks pretty solid to me, I'll have a look at prices now.

Mick Blue

Best price 4/9 atm? Might be worth looking for something to double up with?

Mick Blue

Hugo's left kidney

Secretly watch Love Island
I suggest we never bet the whole pot. Maybe £30 to begin with, and then try to keep a minimum of £100 in the pot for charidee at the end of the season.

I did suggest a few weeks back that we bet on Man City to win every game, but nobody listened.

Mick Blue

I suggest we never bet the whole pot. Maybe £30 to begin with, and then try to keep a minimum of £100 in the pot for charidee at the end of the season.

I did suggest a few weeks back that we bet on Man City to win every game, but nobody listened.
The first 2 suggestions sound good to me.

I'll be amazed of City go unbeaten all season, the games come thick and fast now and they're still fighting on 4 fronts - plus they've still got to come to Goodison!

Rich

Secretly watches love island
Best price 4/9 atm? Might be worth looking for something to double up with?
Under 2.5 goals stoke v west brom is 4/7on skybet - there might be better value elsewhere. Top of my head makes it just over evens on a double with your bet.

I'll try and think of a better one.

Naf_Vertone

Betting Mod
Just catching up on this now as not been on much over the last few days. A short price at 1.5(around 1/2)but West Ham at +0 in the Asian Handicap with Bet365 looks one of the safer bets for the weekend as I don't think they will lose. Newcastle are in free fall at the moment and have only won one of their last nine away from home. Moyes seems to have turned a corner with West Ham and they come here on the back of three good results at home with wins against Stoke and Chelsea and a draw with Arsenal in the league. By playing the Asian handicap it protects your stake if it is a draw. At +0 you get back the full stake. If you only play at -0.25 the price increases to 1.88(around 9/10 so if it finishes a draw half the stake is returned and there does look a bit more value in that price.

Mick Blue

I'd be happy with that mate as I fancy West Ham to beat Newcastle anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)