• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Match Thread Watford v Everton. Saturday 1st Feb, 3pm

Floody

TEF Member

Bluebru

Resident queer
Made up with the result but I think Ancelotti got the starting XI wrong big time, and the subs weren’t great either
Dropping Bernard was criminal, and how Walcott stayed on over Iwobi I don’t know
Not arsed now though, we won and that’s the main thing
Carlo fantastico

Mr Kirk

Forum food fraud
Watching the extended highlights and it really is pathetic the way Tony Gale is going on.

He deffo voted Brexit.
Was he the co commentator? Good grief he was bad.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Tony Gale was a joke on that commentary. I know we like to complain about things but he was blatant.

Potrik

TEF Member
Tony Gale has some weird hatred of us just like Charlie Nicolas. Must be one of Moyes other mates.

Dixie

Elite Member
Watching the extended highlights and it really is pathetic the way Tony Gale is going on.

He deffo voted Brexit.
There is him and some other dour cunt, a Brummie I think, who just genuinely hate us.

Gonna feel good when they stop living.

bluerinse

Tony Gale was a right cunt and so was Charlie Nicholas on SS.

Gale is always the same whenever he has us and we're playing a southern team. It's just not professional. He was crying about our first goal. Desperate to get it chalked off for some reason or other when there was nothing wrong with it.

Nicholas is obviously sore we didn't go for his little Scottish ex-Celtic pal Davey. The glee in his voice when they scored you could tell it was Watford (obv my stream was about a minute behind). Desperate for us to fail, the walking midlife crisis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)