• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Former Player Unnamed Player Arrested

pablo

Bin regulator
I disagree. He will walk about and do fuck all if he plays.

If we are putting faith in the nonce, we may as well pack up as a club and fold
Oh, I don't want him back, first and foremost for non football reasons. But sadly, on a football level, he improves our first 11 at the moment.

He wouldn't be match fit until March even if he could come back, but with all this hanging over him he would be shite anyway. The abuse from oppo fans on top of our own fans would be extreme

Mug

Partly Scottish
He’s an ideal Benitez player, jogs about a bit, always close to his man (sadly when we’ve got possession), is happy to not touch the ball in open play and fancies himself from set pieces.

They’re a match made in football heaven.

Mick Blue

Pervert disappointed by the cock size
Out of contract this summer.

Heard there’s a new deal on the way, Wafa’s a big fan of his.

Make him captain.

We miss the nonce
Phil H Phil H has been around loads mate

bluerinse

Isn't this cunt's bail up now?

Must be decision time on what's happening with it. Be it more time on bail or a charge.

Thuck ma Baws

TEF Member
Isn't this cunt's bail up now?

Must be decision time on what's happening with it. Be it more time on bail or a charge.

I had it in my head that it was January 18th for a decision on extending bail or dropping charges or whatever. Can't remember where I heard that date though and I might be thinking about something else entirely, like my Costco membership renewal date or something.

bluerinse

I had it in my head that it was January 18th for a decision on extending bail or dropping charges or whatever. Can't remember where I heard that date though and I might be thinking about something else entirely, like my Costco membership renewal date or something.

It could be mate, I just remember seeing January

Mick Blue

Pervert disappointed by the cock size

I was thinking 16th so must be around those dates.

New contract please, we’ve missed his presence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)