• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Unnamed Player Arrested

mr_pib

TEF Member
Was told today he’s been training on his own and is back in the squad from January.

Usually quite reliable too. But I just can’t see the club risking including him again.
If that’s true, I’d expect something in the next few weeks about charges against “unnamed player” being dropped.

Mike

edit: just cba anymore
Absolutely laughable that wannabe ITKs not only know that he'll be back in the squad come January but they know the outcome of a police investigation.

Do fuck off hey.

DannyEFC

Alan Myers
Absolutely laughable that wannabe ITKs not only know that he'll be back in the squad come January but they know the outcome of a police investigation.

Do fuck off hey.
It's been floating around for a while that he could be back in January.

Mug

Partly Scottish
You’d need to be such a strong willed determined character to come back and play top level football in this country after these allegations. But they’re all the traits we’ve seen unnamed player lack in his time here, I’m certain he’s finished at Everton.

Its more likely he’s lining himself up a loan move abroad for the remains of his 6 months here.

Mick Blue

Pervert disappointed by the cock size
You’d need to be such a strong willed determined character to come back and play top level football in this country after these allegations. But they’re all the traits we’ve seen unnamed player lack in his time here, I’m certain he’s finished at Everton.

Its more likely he’s lining himself up a loan move abroad for the remains of his 6 months here.

Yeah, he’s done here.

He’d get pelters from our fans, never mind anyone else.

Reactions: Mug

Mug

Partly Scottish
Yeah, he’s done here.

He’d get pelters from our fans, never mind anyone else.

The club wouldn’t want the bad publicity either given he’s out the door in the summer regardless, it’s just not worth the hassle.

Mike

He's well respected within the club, so it wouldn't be a surprise whatsoever if he returned to training if the case is dropped. Don't confuse your own feelings with how Everton operates.

Mick Blue

Pervert disappointed by the cock size
He's well respected within the club, so it wouldn't be a surprise whatsoever if he returned to training if the case is dropped. Don't confuse your own feelings with how Everton operates.

I hope he does come back. There’d be murder at Goodison. Some calling him a nonce while others defend him.

Mike

I hope he does come back. There’d be murder at Goodison. Some calling him a nonce while others defend him.
You can never rule anything out with this club, they'll have no issue backing someone if the case is dropped just as they've backed other criminals time and time again. I hope he doesn't come back though because I can't be arsed with it at all. We make a show of ourselves enough as it is.

Kyoto

TEF Member
He'll come back if he's not guilty, I mean it's just natural isn't it.
He'll be chucked out in the summer though I reckon, guilty or not.

DannyEFC

Alan Myers
I don't see how he would fit in with the current style of play.

I've not missed him one bit, even if he does lay on the odd goal.
I disagree, I think we've missed both unnamed player and James. They do possess that little bit of craftsmanship that can open a door that we have lacked this season.

Generally your guaranteed 10 goals/assist from Ghost every season.

DannyEFC

Alan Myers
If he does get dogs abuse, he'll be straight off to UAE or China anyway.

bluerinse

I disagree, I think we've missed both unnamed player and James. They do possess that little bit of craftsmanship that can open a door that we have lacked this season.

Generally your guaranteed 10 goals/assist from Ghost every season.

A lot of Sigur,dss,on's assists and goals come from corners, free kicks (assists) and penalties. In open play he's so often a passenger who offers practically nothing. James was a different kettle of fish because he actually wanted the ball, his issue was more his availability and arguable lack of desire to play for us.

I'd argue that the two who have essentially replaced James and Sigu,rd,sson, for a fraction of the price, have delivered the same rate of assists/goals as we would expect of the Icelandic one after 10 games.

As an aside, I think the 'luxury' number 10 is generally a position I think is defunct in modern football. Not many top sides play with one because teams work so hard these days you need everybody to be fit and energetic, offering themselves everywhere, front foot and back foot.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 2)