• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Unnamed Player Arrested

Ste

Little ray of sunshine
Our club is so backward, kenwright will sort him out like he did baxter, unnamed player is part of the family jim.

Mick Blue

Pervert disappointed by the cock size
Our club is so backward, kenwright will sort him out like he did baxter, unnamed player is part of the family jim.

Wait until Bill announces our new charity.

‘Offenders Protection League’

Woolster

CDPA Panelist & data nonce
Are we missing him ?

Don't get me wrong, with everyone fit, he'd not make the starting eleven, but as soon as injuries start to hit, he'd be in the team.

How Everton would it be for him never to be charged and we lose him for his last season ?

Kyoto

TEF Member
Are we missing him ?

Don't get me wrong, with everyone fit, he'd not make the starting eleven, but as soon as injuries start to hit, he'd be in the team.

How Everton would it be for him never to be charged and we lose him for his last season ?
He'd have been useful for sure, Wouldn't say missing him.

We are missing his stats of goals and assists, as any team would. But not his contribution to the team.

Mike

Rattles pensioners
We played a no.10 for almost an hour last night. He'd have been better than Townsend or Iwobi in that place.

I prefer us playing without a no.10 though. So I hope we don't make a return to that, even without unnamed player.

Consayblue22

TEF Member
Would never ever miss this Shithouse nonce cunt, fucking useless and the biggest shitbag in the squad which is saying something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)