• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Unnamed Player Arrested

jon

CDPA Panelist (like Rich)
Try not to sound so...keen, Kev.

living single shiver GIF by HULU

Mike

Rattles pensioners
Well neither should be vilified until it's dealt with in court, if it gets that far.

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce - U23s expert
Even if the blackmail scenario is true the young girl is still the victim and those who put her in the situation are the scum who should be the target of vitriol
This! Apparently she had a pimp who was blackmailing the unnamed player for £2m and there’s more than just her.

Anichebe's gooch

TEF Member
Whenever stuff like this happens there's always a handful of weirdos who bend over backwards trying to justify or minimise what happened.

It was the same thing with Adam Johnson. "She's nearly 16, he didn't even shag her" etc. etc.

There's fuck all difference between fifteen and sixteen in terms of your emotional maturity, vulnerability and capacity to make decisions around consent.

If a grown man has sexual contact with a girl the day of her sixteenth birthday that doesn't make it right, it just makes it technically legal because the law says we have to draw a line in the sand somewhere. Sixteen is not something to shoot for, it's the absolute bare minimum required by law, and if he hasn't managed that, he deserves everything that's coming to him.

If he's going out looking to have sex with girls a little over half his age when he's married and has just had a kid then he's a fucking cunt, end of. If anyone cant see what's wrong with that power dynamic, a multimillionaire grown man and a child, they need to give their head a wobble.

And if it is indeed a 'honey pot" situation, which I highly doubt, I'm pretty sure it wasn't concocted by a 15-year-old girl. More likely she was a victim herself.

So can we knock circulating any pics of said girl on the head and stop speculating about whether she looks old enough. It's all a bit grim as far as I'm concerned.

frank rizzo

Mutant thumbs. Christmas twat.
Whenever stuff like this happens there's always a handful of weirdos who bend over backwards trying to justify or minimise what happened.

It was the same thing with Adam Johnson. "She's nearly 16, he didn't even shag her" etc. etc.

There's fuck all difference between fifteen and sixteen in terms of your emotional maturity, vulnerability and capacity to make decisions around consent.

If a grown man has sexual contact with a girl the day of her sixteenth birthday that doesn't make it right, it just makes it technically legal because the law says we have to draw a line in the sand somewhere. Sixteen is not something to shoot for, it's the absolute bare minimum required by law, and if he hasn't managed that, he deserves everything that's coming to him.

If he's going out looking to have sex with girls a little over half his age when he's married and has just had a kid then he's a fucking cunt, end of. If anyone cant see what's wrong with that power dynamic, a multimillionaire grown man and a child, they need to give their head a wobble.

And if it is indeed a 'honey pot" situation, which I highly doubt, I'm pretty sure it wasn't concocted by a 15-year-old girl. More likely she was a victim herself.

So can we knock circulating any pics of said girl on the head and stop speculating about whether she looks old enough. It's all a bit grim as far as I'm concerned.
That's an absolutely superb, sobering analysis of the situation. Cheers Captain Buzzkill.

_blue_balls

TEF Member

Yeah having 2 daughters myself this is definitely a sobering post to read. Spot on!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)