• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Unnamed Player Arrested

Starting this thread to try and protect the forum.

Please no mentioning the players name until it is out in the public domain. Please try not to post anything libellous etc.. etc..

This thread will be heavily policed by the forum Nazi's.

BraintreeBlue

TEF Member
Starting this thread to try and protect the forum.

Please no mentioning the players name until it is out in the public domain. Please try not to post anything libellous etc.. etc..

This thread will be heavily policed by the forum Nazi's.
thats for the best as people could get in a lot of trouble. you may want to delete the last few days posts from the other thread as well.

Liamalone

So G'day Alf Stewart, fancy meeting You here o m g
I hear Iceland are struggling to get staff currently, have had to close some stores as a result. The accused could get a job there if found guilty.

Fingerling

TEF Member
Some of our players will be from countries where the age of consent is lower than here, so their idea of noncing may be different. In Iceland, for example, it's 15 while in Brazil it's 14, as in many European countries. Of course, my ramblings are probably irrelevant to the matter in hand.

AlPacino

TEF Member
Some of our players will be from countries where the age of consent is lower than here, so their idea of noncing may be different. In Iceland, for example, it's 15 while in Brazil it's 14, as in many European countries. Of course, my ramblings are probably irrelevant to the matter in hand.
Yeah

I‘m sure the world would have been fine if Joseph Yobo had turned up for the 2010 Xmas party arm in arm with his pregnant 11 year old wife!

Mug

Partly Scottish

I was going to say similar myself but I didn’t want to go searching age of consent in different countries and end up on some kind of watch list.

Might want to change your username before you hand over your phone and computer though mate.

Will

TEF Member
Whoever it is, his bird is unreal as well. Not that anyone should go noncing if your bird is rotten, but still.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)