• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Former Player Tyias Browning - Sold

Bin or shoot

• Bin

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Shoot

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Hasn't got a thread, so thought I best create one. Performed really well against Montero on the whole. Certainly looks like he can be relied upon to do a job, lets hope he can learn from Jags and Stones and improve his game.

Dolorous Edd

Lord Commander of the Nights Watch
I genuinely thought Montero would hand him his arse on Saturday, so his performance was a pleasant surprise.

Doesn't look like he's in the same tier as Galloway/Stones in terms of potential, but he could still be a useful player. Even if he's just a more athletic, taller version of Hibbert (back before Hibbert's arse fell off) he would still be useful as backup at RB and CB.

Rich

Global Moderator
I genuinely thought Montero would hand him his arse on Saturday, so his performance was a pleasant surprise.

Doesn't look like he's in the same tier as Galloway/Stones in terms of potential, but he could still be a useful player. Even if he's just a more athletic, taller version of Hibbert (back before Hibbert's arse fell off) he would still be useful as backup at RB and CB.
Agree with that, but from what I've heard, he's not the type predisposed to warming the bench.

aberonn

TEF Member
When he came on for the injured Galloway against Citeh he got a schooling, but, a) he was playing out of position, and b) it was against champions elect* Man city. Read Martinez called him the best 1 v1 player at the club the other day which is high praise. Like above I don't think his potential is as high as some other youngsters we have at the club,but he could/should/will be a decent and important player in the clubs future.

* may not turn out to be champions, but probably will.

Strange to be out for the season due to cartiledge. An Athuroscopy (sp) shouldn't mean 6-8 months out

IRISHBLUE101

Global Moderator
All went wrong for him when I put him in my Fantasy Football team.
I put Jamie Vardy in last week for the first time ending his record scoring run.

Sanchez and Aguero injuries are my fault too, same for Rojo and Darmian.

Will

TEF Member
I put Jamie Vardy in last week for the first time ending his record scoring run.

*Waits for CBG to ask you to put Kone in your team to rapturous laughter from everyone in the world.*

Xbob

TEF Member

Every goal ever scored by the shite is my fault. I only have to think about them while they are playing and the cunts bag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)