• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Transfer talk

DannyEFC

Alan Myers
Also; the free agent market could be something we seriously look at too.

Depay, Donnarumma, Otavio, Draxler, Hysaj, Josh King (LOL) are all available.

I’d be disappointed if we hadn’t enquired about one or two of them.

pablo_p

TEF Member
We'll get a decent sleeve sponsor from Megafon on the back of the Stadium announcement and I'm sure I read that Cazoo have the option to increase their sponsorship based on a few things; so can see thay happening too.

Magnifico

TEF Member
Cazoo are fucking EVERYWHERE! Can’t travel anywhere without seeing a premises or their vehicles and can’t switch on the telly without seeing their logo splashed about.

He doesn’t do things by half that cunt does he?!

Consayblue22

TEF Member

Said it before would have Draxler here on a free in a heartbeat. Not quite reached his potential but plenty of talent and worth the gamble on a free.

With Aaron's, must admit I have never been overly impressed or felt he stood out even in the Championship. Wouldn't be paying a crazy fee for him, but if Brands likes the look of him after Godfrey you gotta trust his judgement.

Kim Jong-un

TEF Member

Wouldn't want Josh King. He doesn't even get a game for Burnley Everton.

RoyalBlueBoy

Probably a Love Islander
What's everyone's thoughts on Isco. Just been reading he was poor again for Real last night. He is only 28 though. Surely his legs aren't gone? The likes of Ancelotti could get the best out of him again. He was unbelievable only a couple of years ago

ajp1982

TEF Member
What's everyone's thoughts on Isco. Just been reading he was poor again for Real last night. He is only 28 though. Surely his legs aren't gone? The likes of Ancelotti could get the best out of him again. He was unbelievable only a couple of years ago
He's exactly the type of player we should be looking at if we make Europe next year. Would be incredible to see him in an Everton shirt.

Kyoto

TEF Member
He looks an absolute mess, Nope from me.

T1878

Love Islander
Isco would be another brilliant signing. Not quite on the same scale as James, but not too far behind. Maybe we can do another deal with Madrid where we don’t pay a transfer fee, that would be glorious.

T1878

Love Islander
To be fair, I haven't watched Spanish football in a couple of years. Seems odd if he's turned to shit at a relatively young age, he used to be boss.

bennett

TEF Member
To be fair, I haven't watched Spanish football in a couple of years. Seems odd if he's turned to shit at a relatively young age, he used to be boss.
To be fair to him he's probably racing to get home after training to this:

sara-salamo-2.jpg

dixies60

TEF Member
He looks pretty podgy and disinterested these days does Isco. I'm not sure having both him and James in the same team would give us enough intensity.
They don't have to play In the same team it is about having a squad and to have him come in for Europe/Cup games would be a big advantage. He has experience of European football so would be invaluable.

bennett

TEF Member
They don't have to play In the same team it is about having a squad and to have him come in for Europe/Cup games would be a big advantage. He has experience of European football so would be invaluable.
Well yeah but I don't think we're at the stage where we can spend what would be a decent sized fee and big wages on a player who wouldn't necessarily be an automatic pick every game. Especially when our first 11 has 4 or 5 gaping holes (phwoar).

Of course I'm not against us signing players like Isco, he's quality, but I'm not sure now's the time.

Quinnylad

TEF Member
He looks an absolute mess, Nope from me.
Pundits were pretty much saying the same about James, he had been written off in Spain. So with some motivation and a point to prove who knows and if we can get him on the cheap as we did with James, it has to be worth a punt

Kyoto

TEF Member
Pundits were pretty much saying the same about James, he had been written off in Spain. So with some motivation and a point to prove who knows and if we can get him on the cheap as we did with James, it has to be worth a punt
The worry with James was always about injuries, Can he stay fit enough for a decent amount of games, I don't think his quality was in doubt.
Isco looks like he's put a lot of timber on and I've heard mixed reviews about his how good he is in today's game.
If the deal is right for all parties then why not but he's not someone I feel like we desperately need.

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
No idea about Isco, don't watch Spanish football at all now. What I would say is sometimes a player needs a move as a boot up the arse.

Lots of people last Summer wanted to sign that Sarr from Watford, his name barely gets a mention these days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 8)