• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Tom Davies

Gym or bin?

• Gym

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • Bin

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters

andrew street

TEF Member
《Hodgeson twatmode on》wroman, wroman , I have seen a fabuwous young talent you should sign. I wiw bwing him to a twainning session so can get him tapped. I wiw of couwse pway him out of position to keep the pwice down. Wemember me when you sack Jose. 《 Hodgeson twatmode off》

Deserves his own thread. Last 2 times I have seen him he has been the stand out player. Makes football look easy and just seems to have it. Good hair too!

Matt

TEF Member
He kinda reminded me of the way you play "be a pro" or something like that on fifa.Like you said he just looked very comfortable and like he knows what he's gonna do a couple of seconds before he does it. I don't know too much about him but I was as impressed as I could be in that short cameo

pablo

TEF Member
Had energy, found space, wanted the ball, tackled back and played forward balls. Showed more in two minutes than some have in two seasons.

pablo

TEF Member
The other young lad slotted in seamlessly too. Putting to shame some of these carts picking up splinters in their arse and >£30k a week.

kev1

TEF Mortgage Broker - Love Islander
Merse said he looks a player - let's play him as we can't do much worse and he hasn't downed tools!!

pablo_p

TEF Member
Was one of the highlights of yesterday. The other being Connelly.

The pair of them just seemed to fit in. Davies has massive potential, though.

143Blue

TEF Member
Is this the lad Manure wanted before he signed his contract?
Looked decent in the cameo. The future looks bright considering our better youngsters are out on loan.

EvertonUberAlles

TEF Member
Struggling to believe the contrast between Coleman and the young lad that replaced him. The lad had energy, tenacity, movement.....all the things Coleman had in spades until circa 18 months ago (fuck off Martinez).

Will

TEF Member
Struggling to believe the contrast between Coleman and the young lad that replaced him. The lad had energy, tenacity, movement.....all the things Coleman had in spades until circa 18 months ago (fuck off Martinez).
He put a decent ball with pace in as well as opposed to Coleman's floated crosses that are very rarely effective. I'm sure we got the corner which lead to our goal from one of Connolly's deliveries.

thebluenose

TEF Member
both him and Connolly played well in their time on the pitch. If we lose the cup I would like to see those two play the remaining games, We will have nothing to play for so we may as well blood a few youngsters in

kev1

TEF Mortgage Broker - Love Islander
We should play him tomorrow night. What do we have to lose? He can't possibly be worse than Kone or Niasse.
Of course we should play him and some more kids - they can't be any worse than the ones who have downed tools!

both him and Connolly played well in their time on the pitch. If we lose the cup I would like to see those two play the remaining games, We will have nothing to play for so we may as well blood a few youngsters in
Hopefully our interim manager does just that.

bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)