• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Theo Walcott

Gym or bin?

• Gym

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Bin

Votes: 36 92.3%

• Total voters

Potrik

TEF Member
I think he’s shocking. Always have, probably always will.

I can’t quite fathom how anyone bemoaning Lennon’s lack of end product would welcome this signing.
Don’t really know if you’re taking the piss or not but Walcott got about 20 goals last season. Lennon can’t cross a ball, pass or even shoot.

Works dead hard though at right back.

T1878

Love Islander
Don’t really know if you’re taking the piss or not but Walcott got about 20 goals last season. Lennon can’t cross a ball, pass or even shoot.

Works dead hard though at right back.
To clarify, I think they are both pretty jarg in the final third, Lennon the worse of the two.

But Walcott isn’t the answer for us. It’s a mystery how he’s lasted so long at a club like Arsenal, he’s such an unintelligent footballer.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
I think he’s shocking. Always have, probably always will.

I can’t quite fathom how anyone bemoaning Lennon’s lack of end product would welcome this signing.
He offers a lot more than Lennon, he gets behind defenders and his pace could be a real asset.

My biggest concern is what happens when he loses his pace? I'm not sure he's a good enough footballer to adjust his game.

I'll be happy enough if he signs and not really arsed if he doesn't.

Last edited:

pablo

TEF Member
Can't really remember him giving us a hard game. There's not many opposition strikers I can say that about. Everton feature heavily on strikers goals reels.

terryefc

TEF Member
Would be a brilliant signing for us - but he'll need some convincing to leave London.
I'd also keep Lennon. Different skills.

IRISHBLUE101

Global Moderator

Paulgreece

TEF Member
I know he's not a natural striker as such but his movement and speed would be a great addition, he pulls the back line all over the place which in turn will create lots of space for others. It's often overlooked that the runs of others will lead to goals.

Some of the best strikers in football over the years owe a lot of their goals to a strike partner making intelligent runs to create the gaps, with Lord Samuel being a football purist I'm sure he'll have taken this into account before offering Theo his dream of working with him.

Rockafella

TEF Member
20m to me is a no brainer, he's a quality player, adds pace to us and given a run in a side he will regularly slot goals and provide assists.

40m the Ox cost the shite, I'd have Walcott over him every time and for halve the price it's a bargain.

jon

Global Moderator
I'd be happy with Walcott for £20m. He'd add pace and (some) goals to the forward line. It points to more pace and mobility up front, which is good; Bolasie, Tosun & Walcott seems a big improvement on what we've seen so far.

This will happen. Lord Samuel has been schmoozing him.

MLWEFC

Love Island apostate
"It is not imminent." - the fat fucking cunt who manages Everton.

No shit, nothing ever is.

T1878

Love Islander
And I suppose people are content with the fact this pushes the likes of Lookman even further down the pecking order?

MLWEFC

Love Island apostate
And I suppose people are content with the fact this pushes the likes of Lookman even further down the pecking order?
I just wonder where he's going to play?

Bolasies Everton highlights have all come down the right. That's his best position, IMO. So are we going to move Bolasie over to the left? Bad move, IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)