• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Theo Walcott

Gym or bin?

• Gym

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Bin

Votes: 36 92.3%

• Total voters

scott_efc

The Forum Hypocrite
Any manager would happily have Walcott so whether it's Fat Sam or not next year doesn't matter... he would be a very good signing.

Dario Terracotta

TEF Member
Apparently he's written four children's books and "his aunt's partner" David Yates directed one of the Harry Potter films.

And to think we used to get linked to players like Joey Barton.

143Blue

TEF Member
Is he really worth £20m?

In before just pay the money etc
In todays market yes. Id sooner pay £20m on a proven PL player than gamble on this Genk fella or the likes of Klassen, think of it this way, if we get £13m for Niasse he will only cost us £7m..

pablo_p

TEF Member
Would take him. £20M is probably North of what I’d like to pay but he’s proven, English, an Arsenal player and we’d be buying in Jan.

Front 3 of Tosun, Walcott and Bolasie could be good.

Mug

TEF Member
Would take him. £20M is probably North of what I’d like to pay but he’s proven, English, an Arsenal player and we’d be buying in Jan.

Front 3 of Tosun, Walcott and Bolasie could be good.
*cough*The three musketeers*cough*

<actually it’s sick in my mouth>

kev1

TEF Mortgage Broker
Walcott at £20m is a bargain in today’s stupid prices. He’s still got his pace and in his prime. Have we bid £20m or is that what they are asking?

bluerinse

Is it is or Southampton?

Everton

- Better team
- Bigger long term vision
- Higher wages
- Might have to make do with games out wide

Southampton

- Looks like a relegation scrap
- Boyhood club
- Lower wages
- More likely to pay as a striker

T1878

TEF Member
I think he’s shocking. Always have, probably always will.

I can’t quite fathom how anyone bemoaning Lennon’s lack of end product would welcome this signing.

bluerinse

I think he’s shocking. Always have, probably always will.

I can’t quite fathom how anyone bemoaning Lennon’s lack of end product would welcome this signing.
To be fair, Lennon has scored 40 odd goals in about 480 career games.

Walcott has about 105 in about 400 career games.

I'm not Walcott's biggest fan but he's useful when it comes to getting goals. Lennon's use are more the fact he's a work horse and sets the example with his attitude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)