• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Football The Redshite Thread

Happened to a chap near me in Costa Rica last year! Horrid. His daughter lost her Boyfriend at age 16 to SADS found out she was pregnant and the boy died at 14 to SADS then 2 years later her dad died in Costa Rica. Shit luck.

Allisson seems like a decent enough chap too but fucking terrible that he probably can't get to the funeral and I bet his dad isnt that old either.

Kim Jong-un

TEF Member

"Sources within both the club and the city council have told the ECHO the appetite for a parade for a title win which could have happened more than a year earlier was dwindling fast."

Shame. I kind of wanted to take the piss out of them for having a parade when they weren't champions any more.

boris

TEF Member

"Sources within both the club and the city council have told the ECHO the appetite for a parade for a title win which could have happened more than a year earlier was dwindling fast."

Shame. I kind of wanted to take the piss out of them for having a parade when they weren't champions any more.
It would’ve been great to see them borrowing City’s cup for the weekend, putting their faded red / pink ribbons on it and then driving it around on a bus with a load of players who weren’t there when they won it. All done on the back of a disappointing season where they finished 8th.

That would be brilliant viewing, I’d never let them forget it.

Last edited:

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Gotta feel for them. Imagine winning the league and then something completely out of your control happening that means you can't capitalise on that success

1614433194440.gif

Phil H

Forum Captain
Klopp may not let people go on internation duty and of March, wonder what other teams will do about the potential quarantines....

bluerinse

He looks like a fairly promising player, but not one worthy of being singled out.

It shouldn't go unforgotten that he started most of the games in their shocking recent run.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)