• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Football The Redshite Thread

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
These twats are really starting to have a go at FSG again now hahahaha. The same FSG that appointed Klopp, are rebuilding Anfield, have written record breaking cheques for players and brought around European finals and their first title in 30 years.

Maybe Klopp shouldn't have sponked nearly £100m on Keita and Oxlade-Chamberlain and this 'injury crisis' might not have hit so hard ffs.

bluerinse

They need to pack it in really.

It's all unravelled in the last month or so but it's not like they haven't just won the league and the champions league.

Spoiled twats.

Edit - Funny how it's losing to Everton, who they're not even arsed about and Everton stepping closer to their new 'imaginary' ground that leads to all this. Defintely not arsed about Everton, tho.

jimbo

TEF Member
These twats are really starting to have a go at FSG again now hahahaha. The same FSG that appointed Klopp, are rebuilding Anfield, have written record breaking cheques for players and brought around European finals and their first title in 30 years.

Maybe Klopp shouldn't have sponked nearly £100m on Keita and Oxlade-Chamberlain
and this 'injury crisis' might not have hit so hard ffs.

I think you forget how it works?

The manager is the guy who signs the good players, DOF signs the shit ones.

Hugo's left kidney

Not a corrupt CDPA panelist
I think you forget how it works?

The manager is the guy who signs the good players, DOF signs the shit ones.
Hes Right GIF by MOODMAN

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
I hope Mane’s leg falls clean off next.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)