• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Football The Redshite Thread

bluerinse

I keep seeing this banded about.

The thing that's funny to me is on Saturday, also against ten men, Gylfi Sigurdsson had more touches and made more passes (per minute) at a higher success rate than Thiago.

So his performance wasn't really a standout at all.

bluerinse

Some brass neck on these chumps taking to twitter to have a pop about how Everton are treating fans in regards covid and whatnot.

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
Desperate to have a pop at Everton because we get pretty much everything spot on and they know full well their club doesn't give a fuck about fans.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
I thought the club had handled it pretty well personally. The logistics of providing that volume of ad hoc refunds as and when requested would make things really difficult to manage whereas making clear cut off points mean refunds can be provided on the clubs terms and gives them time to get the set up right.

bluerinse

Her pinned tweet...

wait for it...

View attachment 8155

5th July 2020, they beat Aston Villa 2-0 in a nothing game, a 4.30 kick off.

The timing of the tweet is late into this game and I remember the match, they laboured to the win late on.

I initially thoguht this might be some sort of comment to Martin Atkinson, but the referee was Paul Tierney.

So it must be Martin Tyler. Presumably some sort of angry tweet aimed at him because, despite him slagging them off for the whole game (lol) they went in front against relegation fodder at home.

Staggering any Liverpool fan would dislike him the continual rimming he gives them.

thebluenose

TEF Member
Not being funny but if you asked me to guess what team she supported I'd get it in one.

Love the 'Neil despises Everton Twitter' remark.

He is a massive, massive bellend and deserves all the stick the pretentious knob gets. If she supports his stance then she is also a moron

ScottM

Pyar sauced
Who the fuck is Neil
I imagine he is another weapon who is on the Anfield Wrap.

Imagine liking your bird enough to involve her in one of your hobbies, especially when she looks like that. She is either blackmailing him or has an arsehole tighter than Rishi Sunak #political

bluerinse

I imagine he is another weapon who is on the Anfield Wrap.

Imagine liking your bird enough to involve her in one of your hobbies, especially when she looks like that. She is either blackmailing him or has an arsehole tighter than Rishi Sunak #political

Got some looks across the office laughing at that one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)