• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Football The Redshite Thread

Anichebe's gooch

TEF Member
Not sure about this bit though.

Some of Jota's heroes may have included Lee Carsley, Alessandro Pistone and Tony Hibbert.

Hugo's left kidney

Not a corrupt CDPA panelist
I've been bullied by the wife into going to play cricket with a couple of the cunts later. Get involved with the British ex-pat community, she said.

I'll end up launching the cricket ball at one of them and never be invited back with any luck.

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
I've been bullied by the wife into going to play cricket with a couple of the cunts later. Get involved with the British ex-pat community, she said.

I'll end up launching the cricket ball at one of them and never be invited back with any luck.

Just turn up in your crocs, that should do it.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander

Hugo's left kidney

Not a corrupt CDPA panelist
Why the fuck have you got stuff blocking the screen?
They're my feet.

There's fellas in their 50s and 60s who think they went to war with the Germans to defend that flag. Show some respect!
It's the Australian flag. My grandad didn't fight in the ANZACs during the war and then emigrate to England in 1946 and marry my nan just so you could bang on about the bloody Germans.

Dolorous Edd

Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch
I don't know how I feel about them getting Jota. Feels like he could prove a shrewd signing or could just not be up to it. Either way he doesn't scare me, despite the fact the media will now act like they're signing Messi.

This lad drifted in and out of the Wolves side by the end of last season, let's not forget.

It seems a bit of a moneyball signing to me, but they're paying a lot for him at £43m.

The daft little twat claimed Everton were his English side as well. I suppose they needed a boyhood blue in there to talk about the toffees with TAA now Lallana is gone.
Is TAA a blue?

Maverick

TEF Member
The BBC article reporting the Jota transfer has fitted in nicely to their net spend narrative. Doesn't even hide it, uses that exact phrase.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)