• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Football The Redshite Thread

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
What did Here Klippety Klopp say? Was he his usual humble self?

Alan Partridge

TEF Member
TBF, those questions were pathetic and I don’t see an awful lot wrong with how Klopp responded. I’d expect Carlo to do likewise if it was us/him in that situation.

I fucking detest everything about that shower of cunts, but even I have to begrudgingly admit respect and admiration for the manky-toothed helmet. If we didn’t have a top-drawer manager in Carlo - who also comes across as a genuinely decent fella, too - I’d be wishing we had Herr Teeth in our dug out instead of theirs.

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce
KEVVVV, KEVVVV.... they're all skitting your mate again.
I know.. He’s my best mate as well. Grew up with him on the same street. Has Haemophilia and has to have steroids which caused that. Followed the reds around the world. Was at Heysel and Hillsborough and goes home and away.
His life expectancy wasn’t great but he’s lived his life to the full and never let it bother him.

kev1

TBF, those questions were pathetic and I don’t see an awful lot wrong with how Klopp responded. I’d expect Carlo to do likewise if it was us/him in that situation.

I fucking detest everything about that shower of cunts, but even I have to begrudgingly admit respect and admiration for the manky-toothed helmet. If we didn’t have a top-drawer manager in Carlo - who also comes across as a genuinely decent fella, too - I’d be wishing we had Herr Teeth in our dug out instead of theirs.
I agree. Geoff Shreeves was asking stupid questions so Klopp told him where to go.

liquidfootball2

TEF Member
Missed Mahrez's fifth City 'goal' last night, but what a carbon copy of the ridiculous decision to disallow Kane's one earlier.

Even worse if anything as not only was Foden fouled, Mahrez still had to run about two miles and beat their whole team to score.

It'll be missed amongst other headlines but last night was also a story of two gross injustices, three if you count Sheffield United should have had a man sent off too.

Bluebru

Resident queer
I know.. He’s my best mate as well. Grew up with him on the same street. Has Haemophilia and has to have steroids which caused that. Followed the reds around the world. Was at Heysel and Hillsborough and goes home and away.
His life expectancy wasn’t great but he’s lived his life to the full and never let it bother him.
You’re best mates with Fanta scruff?!?!?!?
This just gets better and better

kev1

You’re best mates with Fanta scruff?!?!?!?
This just gets better and better

I thought it was the gormless one with no chin?
Have some fucking respect! He’s a great bloke and he’s far from gormless. He’s lived his whole life injecting every day and had 2 knee replacements. He still goes to most of their games home and away.
You wouldn’t be putting something like this up if it was someone disabled - well he has a disability. He never lets it get in the way of his life and has a lovely family.
I shouldn’t have to defend him but I’ve mentioned it before. He’s not Fanta Scruff FFS.

Dolorous Edd

Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch
Have some fucking respect! He’s a great bloke and he’s far from gormless. He’s lived his whole life injecting every day and had 2 knee replacements. He still goes to most of their games home and away.
You wouldn’t be putting something like this up if it was someone disabled - well he has a disability. He never lets it get in the way of his like and has a lovely family.
I shouldn’t have to defend him but I’ve mentioned it before. He’s not Fanta Scruff FFS.
Did he survive AIDS too?

Mr Kirk

Forum food fraud
You wouldn’t be putting something like this up if it was someone disabled - well he has a disability. He never lets it get in the way of his life and has a lovely family.

thebluenose

TEF Member
View: https://twitter.com/_pauljoyce/status/1279165525478838272?s=19

Klopp wants to hand out participation medals now. Heres me thinking it is us millennials who wanted them?

Also...there are 6 games left, why doesntnhe just play the fringe players for the remaining games so they can get a medal fairly?

Nah...gotta feed into the victim mentality they have. Won the league, but still has to have a fucking moan...and people like this guy?

Dolorous Edd

Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch
Klopp wants to hand out participation medals now. Heres me thinking it is us millennials who wanted them?

Also...there are 6 games left, why doesntnhe just play the fringe players for the remaining games so they can get a medal fairly?

Nah...gotta feed into the victim mentality they have. Won the league, but still has to have a fucking moan...and people like this guy?
Spot on. It's in his power to get them a medal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)