• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Football The Redshite Thread

andrew street

TEF Member

MLWEFC

Ex-Love Islander who has seen the light
Hahahahaha some kopite on Talksport

He claims there's an agenda against them and it's all fixed so they don't win the league.

He's an embarrassment
They've got a great chance to get lots of points on the board early doors and Man City will be playing catch up again.

All depends which way you want to spin it.

Midnight_Blue

TEF Member
Page ............. 666 ............. coming up.........

Lets see who can fill it with the vilest shit that can come up with on those mutants.....................

pablo_p

TEF Member
Hats off to Andy Goldstein in that 'interview' for saying Evertonians are not bitter. Not a huge fan of his, but he's gone up in my estimations there.

Why the dope even brought us into it is beyond me. Then, I suppose that sums their attitude up:

"Ah well, if I'm pissed off I can always take a swipe at the Blues"

Andy's spot on when he says we're not bitter.

bluerinse

Love Island Mod
Hats off to Andy Goldstein in that 'interview' for saying Evertonians are not bitter. Not a huge fan of his, but he's gone up in my estimations there.

Why the dope even brought us into it is beyond me. Then, I suppose that sums their attitude up:

"Ah well, if I'm pissed off I can always take a swipe at the Blues"

Andy's spot on when he says we're not bitter.
I listen to that show for 20 minutes a day when I do any washing up and tidy the kitchen (it's a thirlling life I lead) before bed and I think he comes across quite well tbh.

bluefin

TEF Member
Smack bang in the middle of the page as well.

Obviously intentional hahaha.

Very worrying if that's not a Liverpool-specific article, that, though.

Especially on the back of Herr-Klopp's comments the other day.
all we have to do is win something and all the glory hunters will be blue again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)