• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Football The Redshite Thread

MLWEFC

Love Island apostate
Hahaha - he's even fucking lying in his pathetic justification, as if we can't fucking see what he himself tweeted. He's an absolutely warped individual him.

Following a brief exchange, Aldridge tweeted: “Little poshy are we? Ive good EFC mates there that want your address. What is it?"

“It wasn’t a threat at all if you read what it says. ... You don’t know his address for one. It was just basically to (say) I have got lots of Everton friends, it’s a great club Everton and he (the troll) is just one of a bad bunch. Every club has them unfortunately and I responded to him."

Anichebe's gooch

TEF Member
How old is Aldridge now? Must be in his sixties and he's offering straighteners to every man and his dog over what seems to be fuck all in most cases. He seriously needs to grow up FFS.

ScottM

Top Everton ITK
Aldridge still turns up at the Tranmere ‘old boys’ dos, lauding it up but everyone there thinks he’s a prick.

Hugo's left kidney

Watches football and fuck all else
But what would the league table look like if left-footed goals scored on Sunday counted double? That's the real question. I demand to know.

bluerinse

What's this shite I keep seeing on twitter with some twat and a guitar doing their songs in a little gig. Do they do this before their games?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)