• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Football The Redshite Thread

mickefc78

TEF Member
I was arguing with one of the dickheads in work today about who was gonna finish higher next season and had to point out that they finished 8th last season and 7th the season before. His reply? "Its called progress". The stupid bastard. It reminded me of skysports news before dogleash got the shite job and the reporter asked the redshite "Do you want Kenny back?" He replied "No i dont think you should ever go back". Reporter "Who would you like then?" To which the thick gobshite replied "Rafa!" You really couldnt make it up. *boooom*

A

Aitch

Re: Deluded redshite quotes

They are deluded cunts. Now I like Brendan Rodgers he did well at Swansea but fuck me I hope he fucking ruins them cunts.

Carmella

TEF Member

mickefc78 said:
I was arguing with one of the dickheads in work today about who was gonna finish higher next season and had to point out that they finished 8th last season and 7th the season before. His reply? "Its called progress". The stupid bastard. It reminded me of skysports news before dogleash got the shite job and the reporter asked the redshite "Do you want Kenny back?" He replied "No i dont think you should ever go back". Reporter "Who would you like then?" To which the thick gobshite replied "Rafa!" You really couldnt make it up. *boooom*

That rafa quote will never get old. Sums them up.

mickefc78

TEF Member

"Rodgers only turned down the chance to talk to us because he knows hes got no chance of getting the job. Hes not big enough or good enough for Liverpool Football Club". Two weeks later. "The new Shankley!"

McLovin

Super Love Islander that holds the place together

haha! remember that. bunch if idiots

Carmella

TEF Member

I know its not RS but had to look this one up and post it.

'Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had'. David Beckham

Good job he's pretty *lolz*

"the last piece in the jigsaw"

Iggy

Love Islander

I got told today that ferguson got suarez banned because he was scared of liverpool. The fella that said it is quite knowledgable to and a really sound fella.

Crafty

TEF Member

This got my back up first thing this morning

England striker Carroll will oppose attempts to send him out on loan next season as he would rather fight for his place at Anfield and prove he has the ability to play in a Brendan Rodgers side.

*####*

BrownieEFC

TEF Member

I was arguing about Pienaar with one of them in work last night he said "yous are fucked if you dont sign him hes brilliant for yers"
i said "he'd be brilliant for yous as well" to which he replied "nah we'd be too much of a step up for him" i laughed and changed the subject

He was deadly serious when he said it as well

Deluded

sandybrown

TEF Member

One of my favourites was when Ian Rush was interviewed as Chester manager and questioned about football tactics replied
"Football is a simple game its not Science Rockets"

Bluebru

Resident queer.

sandybrown said:
One of my favourites was when Ian Rush was interviewed as Chester manager and questioned about football tactics replied
"Football is a simple game its not Science Rockets"
*lol* if that is true that is amazing *lol*

John89

TEF Member

From RAWK:

Re: Luis Suarez
« Reply #467 on: Today at 05:33:40 AM »
I really really hope this weekend, Brendan is gonna start to make a move to buy Andres Iniesta and Xavi
so Suarez can have more assists needed by him. He cant do everything on his own in Premier League.
He needs help. Please, bring those two to Anfield and we can top the league, plus FA Cup in our shelves
this season.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... 294913.440

*jazz*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)