• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Management The Moshiri Era

Rich

Not Jon
After some chopping and changing, updates etc... a few threads have gone, including the previous investment thread, so all in here for things related to the new board and the Shah of Everton.

IRISHBLUE101

Global Moderator
Moshiri may have increased his shares. Though it may be nothing. Documents have not been processed yet.

View: https://twitter.com/John_B58/status/907200905266819074

View: https://twitter.com/John_B58/status/907202038479679489

View: https://twitter.com/theesk/status/907203900071186433

John B‏ @John_B58 8m8 minutes ago

I know as you we all know the 49.9% we're not in his name previously.

the esk‏ @theesk 6m6 minutes ago

As the sole beneficial owner of Blue Heaven Holdings he will be named as the PSC.

-wizard-

TEF Member
And I thought the next steps of moshiri exercising his share option was tied to stadium development.

Anytime now we should hear something concrete on it.

ScottM

TEF Member
If it is the case that Bill blocked things, that's unforgivable.

He gives us this "I'm a great blue" bollocks but he's always wanted to get as much money for his shares as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-wizard-

TEF Member
Joey Barton on Talksport. Talksport have since deleted the article.
Do we think it's bullshit??

No smoke without fire and all that..

And then moshiri increases his shares, to take more control ???

Coincidence or was it the plan?

EvertonUberAlles

TEF Member

Kenwright should have been in 1930s Germany, two articles taken down within an hour or so. The cunt must be scouring the media 24/7 for anything negative written about him.

ScottM

TEF Member
Kenwright should have been in 1930s Germany, two articles taken down within an hour or so. The cunt must be scouring the media 24/7 for anything negative written about him.
He definitely has something on the Echo, they've never printed anything negative about him, yet have hounded a number of previous owners of the shite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Kirk

Forum food fraud
Full / sole ownership hopefully.

Get rid of Bill and Bob and bring in his own board who actually know how to operate a football club as a business at an elite level
Just to expand on one of the posts above.

You should inform of the share holding 25% up to and including 50% (current position)

More ham 50% and less than 75%

75% or more.

Gilroy

TEF Member

Not sure. I dont think Moshiri and Kenwright are on the same page. Moshiri says one thing about transfers - and then BK/RE dont execute. You can't have two Dads. Eventually something has to give.

-wizard-

TEF Member
There is definitely something going on behind the scenes...

All of these goings on and comments being removed surely are not coincidental.

Reading between the lines I'd say the mosh has had enough of Mr Inept, Bill.

Gunna be interesting couple of days finding out exactly what's happening.

It could just be related to stadium developments , which is just as interesting.

toffee_boy_andy

Love Islander
Reading between the lines I'd say the mosh has had enough of Mr Inept, Bill.
IMO, that's literally as far from the truth as you could get.

Mosh loves Bill and vice versa. Anyhow, he cant just forcibly increase his stake coz he's fed up with someone/something.

If and when he does take a dominant shareholding, it will be with the full blessing of Bill (in exchange for some gayarse title like 'Life President')

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)