• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

The Masters

graeme

TEF Member
Hats off to him. Gutted about the change of the times today though. Wtf am I guna watch for the rest of the night now.

boris

TEF Member
Is that the missus that hit him with a club? He still with her?

Would bang.
That’s his new bird I think.

I love Tiger. I hated him when he was good, 1 arrogant cunt but the way he’s came back from everything he’s been through is brilliant.

I love him now.

MLWEFC

Prolapsed Love Islander
That’s his new bird I think.

I love Tiger. I hated him when he was good, 1 arrogant cunt but the way he’s came back from everything he’s been through is brilliant.

I love him now.
Assumed it was the Mum, the way she was clinging onto the kids. The real Ma will be FUMIN.

graeme

TEF Member
So what. All players get injuries. He only went down hill once he got caught out.
Considering the mechanics of a golf swing, having two bones in your spine fused together would have a massive impact on that. Hes done extremely well to come back and play never mind win a major.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)