• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

The lost opportunity with our shit start to the season.......

Quinnylad

TEF Member
P_20191005_192825_1.jpg
If ever there was going to be a season to break into the top four this looks like it is going to be it. Spurs are imploding, Man U are shite, Arsenal are weak and Chelsea are certainly not a team to be feared. With the opening eight fixtures we have had, 15 points or more should have been easily obtainable but if the barcodes turnover United, we will be in the bottom three going into the international break, which is just not acceptable

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
We all knew it was coming, too. It was obvious the clubs who previously filled those positions were going to struggle.

Most the players need to have a word with themselves, not just the manager, there just doesn't seem to be any real desire to change these results but for 2 or 3 players.

Quinnylad

TEF Member
We all knew it was coming, too. It was obvious the clubs who previously filled those positions were going to struggle.

Most the players need to have a word with themselves, not just the manager, there just doesn't seem to be any real desire to change these results but for 2 or 3 players.
the very fact that if we don't score the first goal then we are more than likely not going to win says everything about the players desire and the managers ability to change a game. It's a damming statistic

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
the very fact that if we don't score the first goal then we are more than likely not going to win says everything about the players desire and the managers ability to change a game. It's a damming statistic

They're absolute shithouses and that stat says it all. That stat is far from just down to the manager, he's not on the pitch. By and large they're fucking cunts. Where's the leadership? Christ, even Phil Neville could do it.

Honestly, apart from Digne and Richarlison, I wouldn't be arsed if we binned them all. I'll bet my bottom dollar they're the next 2 big names out the club.

Rich

CDPA Panelist (like jon)
They're absolute shithouses and that stat says it all. That stat is far from just down to the manager, he's not on the pitch. By and large they're fucking cunts. Where's the leadership? Christ, even Phil Neville could do it.

Honestly, apart from Digne and Richarlison, I wouldn't be arsed if we binned them all. I'll bet my bottom dollar they're the next 2 big names out the club.

Digne has been truly awful this season.

jon

CDPA Panelist (like Rich)
Digne has been truly awful this season.

I can't remember much further back, but I'd agree on the last 2 games. But he's been sick, so fair play. IIRC, he was still one of our best outlets before?
(I also missed the opening games)

Heath

TEF Member
We could have been sitting pretty, but instead we're sitting shitty. On the face of it, Marco Silva did well to get a point out of 4th placed Crystal Palace (y);)

RickyMartin

TEF Member
Glaringly obvious we won’t get European football for another season now, and we will limp out the cups as we always do.

The only way we will have a bit of excitement this season is a relegation battle. Hopefully the Silva/Don Brands dream team can deliver on that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)