• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

The Everton Forum Transfer Rumours

How many players will we sign in the Summer?

• 0-1

• 2+

Results are only viewable after voting.

ScottM

TEF Member
One of the medicals is for Gomes, he could be announced today. Not sure on the other one, as has been said it could be for Lossl.

IRISHBLUE101

Global Moderator
One of the medicals is for Gomes, he could be announced today. Not sure on the other one, as has been said it could be for Lossl.
I read it as 2 medicals were for Gomes, one at Finch Farm and the other medical tomorrow at Newton-le-Willows.
If so I’d guess he’d be announced tomorrow afternoon.

markymark

TEF Member
Could be wrong tho as journos are saying that Gomes expected to be announced today
They always say that, but our medicals take 2 days. Whether it’s waiting for results back from tests or what, the amount of times over the last few years we get proof of someone having the medical, it’s always announced the day after.

bluegender_2k

TEF Member
If the medicals are for him I would say the deal will be done tomorrow, but the announcement won't be until Friday or Saturday. Everton always have a tendency to want to get all the promo stuff done before making the announcement. So we would need to do the photo shoot and then the interview, put together the corny video then put it out on the hour.

Mug

TEF Member
I’d expect it’ll be official by the end of the week at the latest.

I doubt they’d need to do to much of an in depth medical seeing as they’ve got all his records already considering he’s been here a year.

Basically if they don’t know about any underlining medical conditions by now they never will.

TheDoctor

TEF Member
I’d expect it’ll be official by the end of the week at the latest.

I doubt they’d need to do to much of an in depth medical seeing as they’ve got all his records already considering he’s been here a year.

Basically if they don’t know about any underlining medical conditions by now they never will.
Medicals need to be done for insurance and general administrative bullshit

BraintreeBlue

TEF Member
Gomes will hopefully kickstart the summer deals. We have been linked to some players who i think could be very good signings. Sangare is one id love us to sign. It does seem that the summer deals are starting to happen across the premier league now so things could get interesting very quickly.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 5)