• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Match Thread The Cup Final

thebluenose

TEF Member
It annoys me how sound Bernardo Silva is.
So many sound as fuck guys in that team. Kompany, Silva (both of them) Even Sterling has matured recently as well off the pitch. Aguero seems cool as does de Bruyne.

Compare them to the gobshites they were up against. How many likeable souls do they have in their team?

toffee_boy_andy

Love Islander
Everyone laughed at the start of the season when Pep said Bernardo Silva was gonna be his main man.

He was being linked with a move after an average first season but Pep said when it came to selecting his team it would be Bernardo plus 10 others.

Probably get even better next season.

bluerinse

Love Island Mod
Switched to BT Sport.

Jake Humphries asks if City have got the love from the media this season, compared to Liverpool and Spurs fot their efforts.

McMannaman immediately on the defensive.

Rio 'There are a lot of Liverpool fans in the media who always try and pump them up'.

Buggrit Hall

TEF Member
Ah well thats football fucked for the foreseeable then. Was expecting a Man C win but would have hoped for a bit of a closer game. The problem for me is I can't see beyond a complete domination domestically for Man C for a while to come. Reckon the redshites showing this season was a flash in the pan and Man C will stroll to the title next year as well as the cup competitions. I hate modern money drenched football!!

Ste lucas

TEF Member
Switched to BT Sport.

Jake Humphries asks if City have got the love from the media this season, compared to Liverpool and Spurs fot their efforts.

McMannaman immediately on the defensive.

Rio 'There are a lot of Liverpool fans in the media who always try and pump them up'.
Was better when Guardiola walked through whilst they were filming. Apologies and said to hoddle, good luck in the final. Blanking macca
Macca was pissed off

Phil H

TEF Member
Just seen the score I'm made up.puts Watford well In their place as an also ran

Also means wolves have got the early european game which will fuck their season up well and truly by October they will be bottom half

Edit who plays man city in the charity shield what about man city v man city that would be a good game to watch might as well for the effort the other team will put in
Isn’t Liverpool is it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)