• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport Tennis

MLWEFC

Love Islander
SHITHOUSE

Rafael Nadal has withdrawn from the tournament due to a right knee injury. We wish Rafa a speedy recovery. Roger Federer advances to the final by walkover.

MLWEFC

Love Islander
Fatty Andreescu into a 3rd set in the womens Indian Wells final, against Kerber.

Federer vs Thiem on after this, in the mens final.

Cracking Sunday of sport.

MLWEFC

Love Islander
I think this is the first time I've ever seen this. Must've been slightly distressing to witness but I'm not sure why someone doesn't come to his aid sooner

bluerinse

Love Island Mod
Got a letter from Wimbledon the other day.

First time in 4 years trying on the ballot. My eyes lit up.

Court 1 on Men's Final day. Needless to say I won't be going to see the Boy's Final or whatever they put on there that day.

One year I'll actually get proper tickets in the ballot.

MLWEFC

Love Islander
Watching Novak against Medvedev. Absolutely miles off.

Take whatever odds you can get on Nadal winning the French.

MLWEFC

Love Islander
Pummeled in the final set. Serve a mess. Medvedev isn't someone you would consider a quality clay court player either.

It's no good these tournaments being on a streaming service either.

bluerinse

Love Island Mod
Seems like he's on the verge of a breakdown, Kygrios.

The latest is him dishing the dirt on his fellow pros...

On Rafa Nadal: 'He's my polar opposite. Literally my polar opposite and he's super salty.'

'When he wins it's fine, he won't say anything bad, he'll credit the opponent but then as soon as I beat him, it's just like he has no respect for me.'

---

On Novak Djokovic: ‘I just feel like he has a sick obsession with wanting to be liked.'

‘I feel like he just wants to be liked so much that I just can't stand him. This whole celebration thing that he does after matches, it's like so cringeworthy.’

---

On Fernando Verdasco: ‘Verdasco drives me nuts, man. He's the most arrogant person ever.’

‘He thinks he's so good, he thinks he's God's gift. Dude, your backhand's pretty average. Guys like that, they drive me insane. There's no humility there.’

---

On Andy Murray: ‘I just feel like he's so much better than Novak, I've played them both & I feel like Andy Murray is harder to play against.’

‘It sucks not seeing him in the locker room he was the best, always having bants.'

MLWEFC

Love Islander
He said that last week before he then went on to have that strop on court.

He's just a bit of a bellend really BUT he's absolutely spot on with his Novak comment regarding wanting to be liked. It definitely annoys him that he's not adored like RF.

bluerinse

Love Island Mod
He said that last week before he then went on to have that strop on court.

He's just a bit of a bellend really BUT he's absolutely spot on with his Novak comment regarding wanting to be liked. It definitely annoys him that he's not adored like RF.
Ah, I'd only just seen the comments.

Novak is a fantastic player but he isn't stylish or graceful on the court like Federer and nor is he the aggressive leftie like Rafa.

Novak is great, but more in an annoying kind of way. Kind of machine-like. That's why he doesn't get the love of Roger or Rafa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)