• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport Tennis

Kim Jong-un

TEF Member
The Aussie Open starts tomorrow. Something for us tennis fans to help take our minds of the shitfest called football.

There's a potential quarter final between Federer and Djokovic due to the latter only being seeded 14th, which would be an early treat if they both make it that far.

Kim Jong-un

TEF Member
Kyle Edmund is through to round 2 after beating 11th seed Anderson. Not too shabby from England's number 1.

Been a shit day for the Americans though. 9 players going home already, including 4 seeds, and Sock is currently 2 sets down.

MLWEFC

Ex-Love Islander who has seen the light
Konta pulled up last week with a hip injury, so no great shock to see her go out.

Muguruza is a bit of a shock though.

Kerber looks back in form.

Naf_Vertone

Betting Mod
Think Rublev looks a big price at 2.90 against Dimitrov today. The two met in the US Open last season and Rublev ran out a comfortable straight sets winner 3-0. Dimitrov had a really tough game in his previous game and only scraped through 3-2 against an opponent he should have been beating comfortably. The safer play is a play on Rublev at +1.5 sets in the Asian handicap at around evens as I do think if he does go out here, it could go to 5 sets.

Naf_Vertone

Betting Mod
Think Rublev looks a big price at 2.90 against Dimitrov today. The two met in the US Open last season and Rublev ran out a comfortable straight sets winner 3-0. Dimitrov had a really tough game in his previous game and only scraped through 3-2 against an opponent he should have been beating comfortably. The safer play is a play on Rublev at +1.5 sets in the Asian handicap at around evens as I do think if he does go out here, it could go to 5 sets.
Never watched the match but Rublev lost 3-1

MLWEFC

Only got to watch Wozniacki vs Bertens, decent match.

Looking forward to getting plenty of it watched this weekend!

bluerinse

Love Island Mod
I wanted to watch the Kyrgios v Tsonga match but it mainly clashed with the cricket and then work got busy :/

I hope to watch some over the weekend.

MLWEFC

Davis has looked incredible, surely can't keep those levels of energy up.

MLWEFC

Halep finally serves out the match after 3 hours 46 minutes

Probably the greatest ladies match I've ever seen.

Naf_Vertone

Betting Mod
Was a brilliant game between Halep and Davis and neither player deserved to lose. Thought it would never end and could not go to bed until it was over. The format of no tie breaker is good in one sense as it does make it exciting but games can go on for two long too.

bluerinse

Love Island Mod
Edmund into the quarters for the first time at a slam. Good on him.

Kygrios or Dimitrov probably a bridge too far but he'll have a good go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)