• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Football Summer Transfer Window 2020 (non-Everton)

toffee_boy_andy

Love Islander
West Ham either going to turn to Josh King or sign Benrahama on a loan with a view to a buy.

Or both.

They saved a few quid by only loaning Craig Dawson (when it looked like they were buying).

If they get Benrahma on a buy-now-pay-later, they could have another crack at King. I think Bournemouth will be, privately, quite desperate to take whatever they can get for him.

bluerinse

Or both.

They saved a few quid by only loaning Craig Dawson (when it looked like they were buying).

If they get Benrahma on a buy-now-pay-later, they could have another crack at King. I think Bournemouth will be, privately, quite desperate to take whatever they can get for him.

If they got both that would be great for them.

I hope they don't get both.

bluerinse

So since Spurs went cap in hand to the bank of England they've signed Hojbjerg, Doherty, Reguillon, Bale, Viniscius and now this kid.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)