• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Football Summer Transfer Window 2020 (non-Everton)

Villa are doing good second season business

Romeo Sensini

TEF Member
Hard to use the post lockdown footy as a barometer but aside from their absolutely shocking goalkeeper, genuinely worse than Pickford, Kenny and Todibo were far away Schalke's most disappointing players.

bluerinse

Villa have sold that Samatta to Fenerbahce.

Signed for £8.5m in Janaury and sold for £7m in September.

I wish we could fuck off some of our players in such short order for a relatively small loss.

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce

I wish we could fuck off some of our players in such short order for a relatively small loss.

I bet they weren’t paying him what we pay some of ours!! We can’t even get rid of some of them on a free!

aidefc

TEF Member

Surprised they paid a fee as the Turkish sides usually look to loan a player.

aidefc

TEF Member
I know.

Why couldn't they have just bought Cenk :(

Thing is we would be made up to have sold him for 10m which in the Turkish league would be a bargain for him I’m sure but now it would be more 4m but to get him off the wage book I’d even accept that now as he has no future here.

Magnifico

TEF Member
Villa already have a young kid who reminds me of Barkley in the style he plays, who is very good. Mental that they’ll loan Barkley instead of playing him. He’d be talked about as £30m+ quite quickly if they gave him his shot.

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
Villa already have a young kid who reminds me of Barkley in the style he plays, who is very good. Mental that they’ll loan Barkley instead of playing him. He’d be talked about as £30m+ quite quickly if they gave him his shot.
Who?

bluerinse

I wonder how he'd get on there. As we have learned being a CB at Burnley is different to being a CB at a club who want to play on the front foot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)