• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Football Summer Transfer Window 2020 (non-Everton)

toffee_boy_andy

Love Islander
“Wolverhampton Wanderers undertakes to report a maximum break-even deficit of 30 million euros in the financial year ending in 2020 and to finally reach, in the 2021-22 season, an aggregate break-even result for the financial years ending in 2019, 2020 and 2021 within the acceptable deviation."

I know FFP is paused for 2020 but they've already had one breach with Uefa, and they don't seem to be being very frugal at the moment.

Doherty isn't a huge loss for Wolves. Listening to any normal fan of theirs proves that

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
“Wolverhampton Wanderers undertakes to report a maximum break-even deficit of 30 million euros in the financial year ending in 2020 and to finally reach, in the 2021-22 season, an aggregate break-even result for the financial years ending in 2019, 2020 and 2021 within the acceptable deviation."

I know FFP is paused for 2020 but they've already had one breach with Uefa, and they don't seem to be being very frugal at the moment.
FFP will surely have to be ‘binned’ now it’s likely fans will not attend the game this season.

Wolves transfer window 2020

In (£79.5m) Fabio Silva (£35m) Nelson Semedo (£29m) Ki-Jana Hoever (£13.5m) Fernando Marcal (£2m) Vitinha (loan)

Out (£80m) Diogo Jota (£45m) Helder Costa (£20m) Matt Doherty (£15m) Morgan Gibbs-White (loan) Bruno Jordao (loan)

toffee_boy_andy

Love Islander
FFP will surely have to be ‘binned’ now it’s likely fans will not attend the game this season.

At the minute the Premier League have made adaptations to FFP, saying any loss of revenue (gate receipts and/or TV money) can be factored into the accounts so that teams don't fail on the basis of things beyond their control.

So, as yet, not willing to bin off the principles completely.

toffee_boy_andy

Love Islander
Wolves transfer window 2020

In (£79.5m) Fabio Silva (£35m) Nelson Semedo (£29m) Ki-Jana Hoever (£13.5m) Fernando Marcal (£2m) Vitinha (loan)

Out (£80m) Diogo Jota (£45m) Helder Costa (£20m) Matt Doherty (£15m) Morgan Gibbs-White (loan) Bruno Jordao (loan)

Nice. I didn't realise Costa had moved (a) from Wolves, and (b) for that amount.

Nice. I didn't realise Costa had moved (a) from Wolves, and (b) for that amount.
Yeah, looks like they have shifted some sizeable wages and replaced with kids on likely less wages

bluerinse

Has there ever been a more Burnley move than Dale Stephens?

It must be taxing being a Burnley fan if moves like this are supposed to be exciting.

bluerinse

No Delph for them then?

I guess there's a big difference in what wages the two players would want and arguably little difference in what they'd get. Delph obviously a better footballer, but you factor in his injury record and it's got to be a big put off.

Reactions: jon

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
I refuse to listen to Barcelona fans after they took the piss when we signed Digne, they made our we were signing a woeful footballer and the fat bastard is boss.

Magnifico

TEF Member
Let’s be right Barcelona fans think Digne is shite and he’s one of if not the best left back in the premier league.

I’d put the opinion of Paul Greece above the opinion of fans of either the top 2 Spanish clubs.

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
I get why people are laughing at Barkley potentially going to Villa but on the other side of the coin I think he improves them massively.

Villa are doing some decent business, especially if Watkins works out and Barkley does happen.

bluerinse

I can see Barkley being good there.

Obviously we could never have him back because of what went on, but on playing ability alone, I would've had him back in any of the seasons since he left, up until this one.

I see Loftus-Cheek is also wanted, I'd be surprised if Chelsea let him go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)