• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Football Summer Transfer Window 2020 (non-Everton)

Floody

TEF Member
Non-Everton related transfer news

Jude Bellingham to Dortmund from Birmingham for £20m at 17

Last edited:

bluerinse

Good luck to him. He's a beast, that boy.

He's gone to a great club for developing young talent, just got to hope he doesn't feel the weight of expectation of such a price tag at such a young age.

Romeo Sensini

TEF Member
No brainer that for them, very least they'll get their money back if he turns out shite, best case scenario is his value skyrockets a la Sancho, more likely to be the latter

Non-Everton related transfer news

Jude Bellingham to Dortmund from Birmingham for £20m at 17
£26m now. Great move for him, sounds like he will become a star. Surprised no English clubs in for him though

bluerinse

£26m now. Great move for him, sounds like he will become a star. Surprised no English clubs in for him though

United tried to get him didn't they?

I think it's becoming increasingly popular for young English players to go to Germany. They probably know they're more likely to play and the coaching is probably as good, if not better.

bluerinse

Excited to see them next season. Made some stunning signings.

You'd think the expectations ramp right up on Frank. Roman isn't a patient man and he's being backed heavily.

If Frank isn't looking like delivering a challenge up the top they'll go and get somebody in who has the credentials to do it.

You'd think the expectations ramp right up on Frank. Roman isn't a patient man and he's being backed heavily.

If Frank isn't looking like delivering a challenge up the top they'll go and get somebody in who has the credentials to do it.
I think he has a good mix between decent young players and some experience. He looks to have them really fit, closing down from the front and aggressive. Positive signs for Chelsea.

scott_efc

Doom-monger and Wayne Lineker fan
Surely with all their signings they are gonna have a load of players who are now surplus. Loftus Cheek and Barkley for example can’t exactly be thrilled. Both would fit the bill of the ball carrying powerful midfielder we need badly.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Surely with all their signings they are gonna have a load of players who are now surplus. Loftus Cheek and Barkley for example can’t exactly be thrilled. Both would fit the bill of the ball carrying powerful midfielder we need badly.

You want Barkley back now?

Has someone hacked Scott’s account?

scott_efc

Doom-monger and Wayne Lineker fan
You want Barkley back now?

Has someone hacked Scott’s account?
I didn’t want him to leave. So yes I would have him back. I just used to moan because frankly you could see he had so much more ability if he only applied himself which for 6 months under Koeman he did and he was unreal. So yes.

Mick Blue

I didn’t want him to leave. So yes I would have him back. I just used to moan because frankly you could see he had so much more ability if he only applied himself which for 6 months under Koeman he did and he was unreal. So yes.

1595234697126.gif

bluerinse

My Chelsea mates tongue the arse off Loftus-Cheek. It's ridiculous some of the love they have for him. Can't see him going

RoyalBlueBoy

Probably a Love Islander
I reckon Loftus-Cheek is a top player but he seems quite injury prone. I'd take him on loan of they were looking to make space though

Mick Blue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)