• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Summer Transfer Window 2020 - Closed

I don't know why people are arsed Gibson has gone on loan, even with no cover. He's never really come close to the first team in the PL and a loan will give him a chance to prove himself. I'd imagine Digne or Coleman are both trusted more as CB players atm

aidefc

TEF Member
I don't know why people are arsed Gibson has gone on loan, even with no cover. He's never really come close to the first team in the PL and a loan will give him a chance to prove himself. I'd imagine Digne or Coleman are both trusted more as CB players atm

That’s risky having them as backups, maybe get away with it vs league 1 but not in the Prem

That’s risky having them as backups, maybe get away with it vs league 1 but not in the Prem
Riskier having a kid with no PL experience. Especially one who isn't coming close to the first team even with no back-up! The PL isn't like it was. There aren't many traditional number 9's anymore, so someone of Digne stature should be fine.

aidefc

TEF Member
Riskier having a kid with no PL experience. Especially one who isn't coming close to the first team even with no back-up! The PL isn't like it was. There aren't many traditional number 9's anymore, so someone of Digne stature should be fine.

Fine if dominating the ball but still wouldn’t even fancy vs Chris Wood or even Mitrovic tbh

Mr Kirk

Branflakes cunt
Dairy me. Can we stop with the cheesy milk puns?
I’m lait in this thread and skim reading through and this made me laugh, it’s all in the delivery.

Seriously though, you can say that until the cows come home, but it’s udderly futile, no one will see the pint of it.

This is the transfer thread and we should get back to discussing who we should get in to replace holgate as he lacks toes.

DannyEFC

Alan Myers
So was the centre Scott mentioned the same one as you where expecting ? Or a different one?
I didn’t say a centre half, I said a defender.

I actually heard it was Diogo Dalot to be honest with you, but maybe with Seamus playing well and Kenny looking assured they have decided RB isn’t a priority. I don’t know mate, I only know they expected him to arrive in Liverpool and stay for a few days.

DannyEFC

Alan Myers
If a player was doing medicals and things like that would it not make sense to stay in the city rather than traveling up and down given the current situation
I think it would make perfect sense to stay in one city rather than travel from one city to another, actually. Like I said, only passing why I’ve been told. And FWIW I’d quite like Dalot, I think he would fit in well. A loan with a view to buy would be ideal.

DannyEFC

Alan Myers
If Everton book a room, it doesn't have to be the player staying there, they'll have various representatives helping to do the deal that may be coming from afar.
Exactly, for example Allan had two separate agents with him and James had 2 agents and a stylist !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)