• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Football Summer Transfer Window 2019

MLWEFC

Ex-Love Islander who has seen the light
I hope whoever Man City sign works a treat. With their ageing side and captain leaving the club, Liverpool will not have a better chance to win the league at the moment.

mr.flibble

TEF Member
Bitter you lad.
I don't even want to see the shite win a preseason friendly, never mind the fucking league. Them flying over to Qatar for the club world championship could fuck them over a little bit, still at least it gives them all the chance to shout from the rooftops that they are the world champions after beating some no mark team from Japan.

MLWEFC

I'd suggest we undercut them and tell United they can have Keane for £50m but they've already fucked him off once.

bluerinse

Love Island Mod
Few bits in Europe...

Hummels back to Dortmund from Bayern, 37m.

James Rodriguez to Napoli from Real Madrid, 40m.

Neymar back to Barcelona being talked about a lot, potentially on top of Griezmann potentially instead of, with Griezmann to PSG.

aberonn

TEF Member
Hmm, not sure that's smart business by Dortmund spending that much on Hummel's. Its not like them either, they'd usually look to sign a talented young prospect at about half that much.

AngusYoung

TEF Member
Hmm, not sure that's smart business by Dortmund spending that much on Hummel's. Its not like them either, they'd usually look to sign a talented young prospect at about half that much.
Spent a lot of money this summer already, big push for the league title next season.

DwightSchrute

TEF Member
Wonder where De Ligt is going as he's 'apparently' turned down Barca, would only leave PSG/Bayern/Juve/City/Liverpool who could afford his wages and fee with CL football.

PSG - 1/3
Barca - 6/1
Juve 14/1
Rest 20/1

MLWEFC

I couldn't think of anything less appealing than joining PSG.

I know Neymar is on a mental amount but it's not like the others are on wages that other clubs don't happily throw out, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)