• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Football Summer Transfer Window 2019

thebluenose

TEF Member
Well he certainly left at the right time. He was definitely on the decline and getting injury prone. At 33 it was only going to get worse.

Leaving after a domestic treble is a great way to go.

Wonder where he will go, or will he retire?

bluerinse

Love Island Mod
I dunno, he's been saying he wants to stay. I think there'll be big clubs in for him still. It wouldn't surprise me if Everton were tbh.
I'm surprised they're getting rid. I believe a one year deal was on the table.

Must be worth having round the dressing room.

MLWEFC

Love Islander
I'm surprised they're getting rid. I believe a one year deal was on the table.

Must be worth having round the dressing room.
Yeh I'm really surprised they didn't keep him on but I suppose that means they've already got the replacement all but signed and sealed?

bluerinse

Love Island Mod
Yeh I'm really surprised they didn't keep him on but I suppose that means they've already got the replacement all but signed and sealed?
I wonder who.

I can see City going big this summer, if they're moving towards muddy waters with the powers that be.

BraintreeBlue

TEF Member
I think Barca need to sell before they can buy big again. its why there are rumours of them trying to shift coutinho, rakitic and cilleson. De ligt to city would be a great replacement for Kompany and give them a cb partnership for many years to come with Laporte.

thebluenose

TEF Member
Wonder if hes been taking hints and advice from Guardiola like Arteta has for the last few years?

Not sure how he will do as manager, but playing wise it could be a good decision, providing he can stay injury free

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Zidane on Gareth Bale: ''If I had a 4th substitute today, I would not have brought him on''
Christ, that’s harsh.

What’s been the fallout there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)