• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Steve Walsh - Sacked!!!!!!!!!!

ScottM

TEF Member
Great appointment. Everyone within the game speaks very highly of him.

I expect this was the signing ITKs were on about. Player signings will probably follow quickly now.

Great appointment. Everyone within the game speaks very highly of him.

I expect this was the signing ITKs were on about. Player signings will probably follow quickly now.
Fucking stupid if they were, as every man and his dog knew he was being announced today!

scott_efc

The Forum Hypocrite
Brilliant news. Knows the league, knows what it takes and is very highly rated. There will be idiots who arent happy because its not some foreign name but for me if you were looking for a bloke in this league to find you players he would be the first choice... and weve got him. Much like we did Koeman. Now hopefully we can get on signing players.

Entanglement

TEF Member
Surely his scouting abilities weren't the deciding factor, is he also good at negotiating, man management etc... i.e all the other attributes required for DOF?

Andycm81

TEF Member

KyToffee

TEF Member
Esk trying to get credit for this by quoting his own post on may 10th saying we may possibly get a director of football. Sorry to bring him up, but hate the fucking attention seeking
Which is worse, attention seeking ITKs or attention seeking ITK hunters who spend all their time slagging off ITKs? Take or leave what they have to say, but stop posting about them constantly.

Everything I've read about Walsh leads me to believe this is a good appointment. This feels like we're going about things the right way, and building a strong foundation for the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)