• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Spares/Tickets/Freebies - Face Value or Below

DannyEFC

Alan Myers
Can't make the Spurs game on Sunday,

anyone want my season ticket for the match for FV?

DannyEFC

Alan Myers
Looking for 2x Utd away spares if anyone can help?

liquidfootball2

TEF Member
I've seen so much hype on the media (Sky and BT Sport) recently about how the much anticipated restart is finally upon us, the derby being one of the highlights heavily featured....

What anticipation?

Not for me, haven't missed it one bit and wouldn't mind waiting a lot longer for any return to worrying every weekend about more injuries and our shit form.

andrew street

CDPA Panelist
I've seen so much hype on the media (Sky and BT Sport) recently about how the much anticipated restart is finally upon us, the derby being one of the highlights heavily featured....

What anticipation?

Not for me, haven't missed it one bit and wouldn't mind waiting a lot longer for any return to worrying every weekend about more injuries and our shit form.
You mean you aren't on the edge of your seat waiting for "our cup final"?

I cant decide whether I am slightly not arsed or totally not arsed. However, as in seasons when I've known we are on a hiding to nothing I will still watch, because I miss the feeling of dashed hope :)

liquidfootball2

TEF Member
You mean you aren't on the edge of your seat waiting for "our cup final"?

I cant decide whether I am slightly not arsed or totally not arsed. However, as in seasons when I've known we are on a hiding to nothing I will still watch, because I miss the feeling of dashed hope :)

Yep there is that :D

Didn't watch last night's matches and tbh can't really see me bothering with even the derby, such is my disinterest - staggering really, just can't be bothered with it.

Bad Aids

TEF Member
Has anyone got a spare Now TV code , they are given to season ticket holders to watch the footy on Now Tv for the rest of the season. Waiting to move into new house so using now tv until we do

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Anyone with a season ticket had their refund yet? I asked for mine to be taken off next season’s but it’s still not done.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)