• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Spares/Tickets/Freebies - Face Value or Below

Rich

CDPA Panelist (like jon) Sad panda
I'm after two for the Spurs game if anyone can sort me out. Cheers lids.

alwaysblue

TEF Member
I have one in the Top Balcony that is about to go on Stubhub, well once they sort themselves out and upload the new spreadsheet Everton have sent them.

Rich

I have one in the Top Balcony that is about to go on Stubhub, well once they sort themselves out and upload the new spreadsheet Everton have sent them.

Thanks mate, but I kind of need two together. Appreciate it though.

Bracewell1

TEF Member
Regarding stubhud, bought a ticket of there for me uncle in the paddock the other day for pickup...it says you can pick up 3 hours before kick off but is there any chance you can go up there like tomorrow and pick it up anyone know? Cheers...

joey macmo

TEF Member
Regarding stubhud, bought a ticket of there for me uncle in the paddock the other day for pickup...it says you can pick up 3 hours before kick off but is there any chance you can go up there like tomorrow and pick it up anyone know? Cheers...

The stub hub ticket office used to be the Bullens road one which was only open on match days, that very possibly might have gone with the stadium upgrades though.

It depends where it's moved to as it's probably all changed

Rich

The stub hub ticket office used to be the Bullens road one which was only open on match days, that very possibly might have gone with the stadium upgrades though.

It depends where it's moved to as it's probably all changed

Can confirm it's still there. The Stubhub queue yesterday was a joke.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Actually does anyone want a free ticket for Yeovil?

I'll take it off your hands please mate, going to take my daughter.

Mick Blue

I've just ordered it. Will post it on when i get it. PM me your address

Thanks mate, will PM you when I'm on a laptop.

Mick Blue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)