• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport Snooker

Bluebru

Resident queer.
Higgins is utter class
If it wasn’t for O’Sullivan coming through at the same time then I have no doubt that Higgins would have about 8 or 9 world titles and be down as the best ever

MLWEFC

Getting a bit silly this place
Not an exaggeration to say Gilbert should be 7-1 up. Higgins needs to get a grip, awful.

bluerinse

Excellent break Gary Wilson. 140.

Only thing was he could have got top break of the tourney so far but played for a blue

Bluebru

Resident queer.
Some of the shots Trump played in that last frame to go 3-2 were just absolutely outrageous
He is a prick but he is some player when he’s on it

MLWEFC

Getting a bit silly this place
This is going to be a heavy defeat for Higgins unless things change soon. He's won 3 frames, 2 of which were given to him by Gilbert missing 2 greens that most of us would pot, and he's only made one 50 break in 10 frames of snooker. His safety has been horrendous this morning, too.

I've got nothing against him but I don't want to see Dave fucking Gilbert in the world final ffs. Get a grip Higgins, lid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)