• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport Snooker

Dixie

Elite Member
The only two players who have ever got inside his head are Hendry and Ebdon. The former for being a genius the latter for being an absolute disgrace to the sport.

Will

TEF Member
In a sense he's the perfect practice partner for Ronnie after such a long time out to get him back prepared for match play but the idea of him coaching Ronnie is hilarious.

Rockafella

TEF Member
In a sense he's the perfect practice partner for Ronnie after such a long time out to get him back prepared for match play but the idea of him coaching Ronnie is hilarious.
It said on the BBC Ebdon had been helping Ronnie with his safety play...I don't tell lies, maybe the commentators on the BBC do.

Rockafella

TEF Member
Carter has got frigging no chance, 3-0 down already, he might win it this year Ronnie, unbelievable story if he does...

Will

TEF Member
Another shock exit with Selby losing to Hawkins. He was 9-6 up and lost 7 of the last 8 frames to lose. Ronnie will be left with no competition the way this tournament is going.

Bluebru

Resident queer
Hope o sullivan wins it, hes fucking great
some people think hes a knob cos of his arrogance, but fairplay to him, he is the best and he knows it
only reason people like hendry and davis have won more than him is because they have the dedication and are pretty boring bastards
if osullivan had the dedication that those two had then he could win everything every year with his left hand

Rockafella

TEF Member
He seems to have calmed down a bit with his shot decisions, he doesn't seem to take everything on like he used to. I like him to be honest, if all players were the same it would be shite and he's certainly great to watch when everything goes for him. But anyone who decides to wear shoes like these loses any respect I have for them...

They cost a good few grand as well.
Those are Twat shoes if I ever saw a pair, all the money in the world can't buy you a sense of style it looks like...

TeeJay

Global Moderator
I backed Ronnie @8/1 as soon as he announced his comeback but I'm kicking myself now for not backing Michael White @250/1 with the bottom half of the draw now wide open with Selby and Robertson out. Seen him play loads over the years in my local snooker hall and he was always touted as a future world champ. I think he'll make the semis at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)