• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport Snooker

Walker

TEF Member
It's back!

Perfect timing for a morning hangover.

O'Sullivan on now, bit rusty although it's going to be annoying everytime he misses a shot that they'll bring that up.

Gillyefc

TEF Member
I only caught bits here and there but he looked in decent nick given that he's not played for a year.

Will

TEF Member
I think he'll do well but I can't see him winning it after a year out. Last year he was the oldest player since Ray Reardon to win the title so that added with him having a year out will make it tough although saying that I wouldn't be massively surprised if he does win.

Selby's my pick.

Bluebru

Resident queer.
O sullivan is utterly mental, when hes on form though hes fucking unbelievable, just makes it look so easy

Rockafella

TEF Member
I thought Ronnie was going to do a maximum in his first frame back, he was thinking about it, that would have been some comeback...

Will

TEF Member
He's brilliant isn't he? I'm gutted he's out.

No one's doing that well up to now really, they're all playing their way into form. Shocked at how many seeds went out in the first round, Robertson and Allen in particular should have went far. Looks like it's out of Selby, Ronnie, Ding and Trump for the title but who knows the way things have been going.

Will

TEF Member
I didn't see Trump before but he hit 3 centuries and leads Fu 6-2 going into tomorrow's session so it looks like he's playing well.

Will

TEF Member
Robertsons out?? Had him getting to the semi's at least.

I reckon Selby will do it this year, Trump will beat Ronnie
Yeah he was 5-2 up against the qualifier Milkins and ended up losing 10-8. I needed Robertson to complete a 6 fold for a decent amount and he was the banker of my bet. He then went on to blame the table for his defeat and I liked him before he came out with that rather than congratulating his opponent for playing well.

Walker

TEF Member
typical Aussie, and he's got gay hair.

What do you think of Trump? I can't decide. Some people love him and others hate, I think he's got some good ideas but can be a bit of a prick about them.

Will

TEF Member
typical Aussie, and he's got gay hair.

What do you think of Trump? I can't decide. Some people love him and others hate, I think he's got some good ideas but can be a bit of a prick about them.
He seems to have calmed down a bit with his shot decisions, he doesn't seem to take everything on like he used to. I like him to be honest, if all players were the same it would be shite and he's certainly great to watch when everything goes for him. But anyone who decides to wear shoes like these loses any respect I have for them...

They cost a good few grand as well.

Bluebru

Resident queer.
Watched a bit of the trump v fu match before
Fu looked shite, made loads of daft mistakes
I think judd trump is ace though, i love how he doesnt fuck about and just gets the reds spread out as soon as possible
much more enjoyable to watch than watching some, while interesting at times but can get boring as fuck, big safety borefest between someone like higgins and doherty (even thought doherty doesnt play anymore, you get the idea, can turn into a right borefest some games)

Rockafella

TEF Member
See if Carter can get into Ronnies head today, they are good mates, but I've seen Carter do his head in before...

Will

TEF Member
I don't think any player can get in Ronnie's head but he can get in everyone else's. The only player currently playing who has consistently given Ronnie a game is Higgins and they have a head-to-head record that can barely be split in Ronnie's favour. His match today all depends on how sharp he is as Carter is a good match player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)