• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Slip Day

bignevruled

TEF Member
It's Slip Day tomorrow so lots of things to plan. Got all the family coming round. It's always a stressful time of year, what with family members who don't get on and what not but it's a special time so you just have to get on with it. I always feel quite philosophical at this time of year. It's a chance to take stock and think about where you are and where you're going - to appreciate the simple things in life and think about those less fortunate than you.

Anyway the cake's baked and ready for the party.

Ingredients

120 g plain flour
65 g ground almonds
100 g butter
3 eggs
10 bags of sugar (this cake tastes so so sweet you actually can't believe it happened)
2 teaspoons baking powder
150 ml milk
Vanilla (optional)

Baking instructions

Bake at 180 (160 fan) for 24 years. Just seconds before the cake is ready and you can almost taste the sweet sweet flavour of success, open the door, take the cake out and slip on the kitchen floor allowing the cake to smash all over the deck. Remember the moment and cry for the rest of your life. Die.

Better go. Lots to be getting on with. And remember, no matter how shit things get we'll always have slip day.

Bally

TEF Member
It's Slip Day tomorrow so lots of things to plan. Got all the family coming round. It's always a stressful time of year, what with family members who don't get on and what not but it's a special time so you just have to get on with it. I always feel quite philosophical at this time of year. It's a chance to take stock and think about where you are and where you're going - to appreciate the simple things in life and think about those less fortunate than you.

Anyway the cake's baked and ready for the party.

Ingredients

120 g plain flour
65 g ground almonds
100 g butter
3 eggs
10 bags of sugar (this cake tastes so so sweet you actually can't believe it happened)
2 teaspoons baking powder
150 ml milk
Vanilla (optional)

Baking instructions

Bake at 180 (160 fan) for 24 years. Just seconds before the cake is ready and you can almost taste the sweet sweet flavour of success, open the door, take the cake out and slip on the kitchen floor allowing the cake to smash all over the deck. Remember the moment and cry for the rest of your life. Die.

Better go. Lots to be getting on with. And remember, no matter how shit things get we'll always have slip day.

Hugo's left kidney

Secretly watch Love Island
We can always depend on bignevruled @bignevruled to remind us of the happy occasions on which to give thanks and praise to the football gods.

Mr Kirk

Forum food fraud
Possibly the best post ever.

Needed a number 8 on the back though.

bignevruled

TEF Member
Possibly the best post ever.

Needed a number 8 on the back though.
I know yeah but with all the preparations I had to rush to get it done. It was after midnight and I still had all the presents to wrap for the kids and the stuffing to make for the turkey. I'll leave myself more time to get everything done next year.

Hugo's left kidney

Secretly watch Love Island
I know yeah but with all the preparations I had to rush to get it done. It was after midnight and I still had all the presents to wrap for the kids and the stuffing to make for the turkey. I'll leave myself more time to get everything done next year.
We always say that. But every year it's the same, leaving everything to the last minute.

Happy Slip Day, lid. All praise to Sky, the chief footballing god.

How the fuck did I miss this thread? hahah

Happy fucking slip day! Woop Woop

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)