• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Match Thread Shite V Everton, Wednesday 4th December, 8.15pm (Amazon Prime)

kev1

TEF Mortgage Broker - Mr. U-Turn
May as well start a thread as it’s only 3 days away.
He will probably keep the same shape and try and catch them on the break. I really hope he gives Kean a chance. They have Adrian in goal so we have a chance of scoring.

...........Pickford
......Holgate Mina Keane
..Sidibe Siggy Iwobi Digne
....Richarlison Bernard
...............Kean

Fuck knows what will happen but all we can ask is they give what they did today and hope for a miracle.

pablo_p

TEF Member
Their keeper is carded for this isn't he?

I know we'll dissolve into a puddle of quivering arsepiss the minute that whistle goes; but test that cunt Adrian, please, Everton. He's really, really poo.

Xbob

TEF Member
I think people who are saying that we are simply going to get arse fucked into next week are wrong. I think we'll see Everton coming out all guns blazing, really sticking it to them, creating guilt edged chances, failing to take those chances, having one wrongly ruled out by VAR, conceding a dodgy one through a VAR or a bad deflection in the last 10 minutes, and then meekly capitulating and getting arse fucked into next week. 4-0 to them.

Floody

TEF Member
Can't believe Everton are only 7/1 to win against Liverpool?
They have won all of their games bar one this season and are on a record unbeaten run
We have not beaten them at the pit this century

7/1 my arse - we should be 20/1 minimum

bluerinse

Can't believe Everton are only 7/1 to win against Liverpool?
They have won all of their games bar one this season and are on a record unbeaten run
We have not beaten them at the pit this century

7/1 my arse - we should be 20/1 minimum
I was surprised Leicester weren't shorter today.

I think the bookies have a hard time pricing us up because they know there's a decent side in there, somewhere.

For this tho, you're right. We're not winning there. 7s is tight

MLWEFC

Getting a bit silly this place
I genuinely couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Liverpool -1 11/10.

They haven't kept a clean sheet at Anfield for about a dozen games or something. That'll end this week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)