• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Seamus Coleman

Gym or bin?

• Gym

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Bin

Votes: 26 66.7%

• Total voters

Mick Blue

Pervert disappointed by the cock size
He’s a cracking lad.

snack-a-jack

Love Islander
He's finished, but he's come back from an horrendous injury given his all for this club over the years. The best value signing we've ever made probably.
As with every aging player - we’ve kept him for too long and now he’s absolutely useless. I don’t dispute he’s been a fantastic servant etc but fuck me, he’s bad.

Reactions: jon

toffee_boy_andy

Love Islander
Was tragic watching them both running from the halfway line to the goal. He knew he was never getting there, must have been constantly thinking whether or not to pull him back. Just a very sad sight

Reactions: jon

andrew street

The proof is in the pudding
Was tragic watching them both running from the halfway line to the goal. He knew he was never getting there, must have been constantly thinking whether or not to pull him back. Just a very sad sight
To which the answer is yes. He had the opportunity on the half way line. May have escaped a red as well, but even so, just fucking do it.

Mike

edit: just cba anymore
It’s absolutely not his fault he’s still playing but I would question why he can rarely control a ball well, run with the ball at his feet and also whip a decent cross in. Maybe he’s just really that bad and no amount of hard work in the training ground can fix it. But he’s been really bad for 2 years now.

Axwell

TEF Member
Tragic watching the demise of him still but when a professional footballer not being able to control a simple ball is unforgivable.

RoyalBlueBoy

Probably a Love Islander
I really feel for Coleman. You can tell by the way he is playing he is trying his best as he always has but is massively frustrated. He probably knows himself that he shouldn't still be playing but the club didn't replace him. Now, after a serious injury and him getting on he gets ridiculed.

I watched Gary Neville on Sky today talking about he knew it was over for him in a game against WBA. Man Utd subbed him and that was that. He was the same age Coleman is now but we have to keep playing him.

It's a disgrace the club never replaced him this summer. FFP issues or not we needed to do that more than anything

Mike

I really feel for Coleman. You can tell by the way he is playing he is trying his best as he always has but is massively frustrated. He probably knows himself that he shouldn't still be playing but the club didn't replace him. Now, after a serious injury and him getting on he gets ridiculed.

I watched Gary Neville on Sky today talking about he knew it was over for him in a game against WBA. Man Utd subbed him and that was that. He was the same age Coleman is now but we have to keep playing him.

It's a disgrace the club never replaced him this summer. FFP issues or not we needed to do that more than anything
It was evident he needed replacing 2 summers ago though, never mind this one. I’m convinced the club has been putting it off simply because he’s captain and the character of the man, rather than doing what is right for the team. That sums EFC up.

RoyalBlueBoy

Probably a Love Islander
It was evident he needed replacing 2 summers ago though, never mind this one. I’m convinced the club has been putting it off simply because he’s captain and the character of the man, rather than doing what right for the team.
I agree. He would be alrite as a back up though. He just shouldn't be playing week in week out. I can't believe our DoF has thought this was OK... Or maybe I can

Mug

Partly Scottish
He’s put in an awful position from Gray, yeah he maybe could do better, but that could happen at any point during a players career.

Gray even apologised to him.

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce - U23s expert

I was going to mention the Gary Neville situation. It was away at Stoke when he came on at half time and after 10 minutes realised his career was over so he called it a day and resigned.
I love Seamus - he’s a legend but he’s now a shit player who can’t even control a football. It’s embarrassing for him and he should just retire. We have no one else but that’s not his fault.

RoyalBlueBoy

Probably a Love Islander
I was going to mention the Gary Neville situation. It was away at Stoke when he came on at half time and after 10 minutes realised his career was over so he called it a day and resigned.
I love Seamus - he’s a legend but he’s now a shit player who can’t even control a football. It’s embarrassing for him and he should just retire. We have no one else but that’s not his fault.
The Stoke game was before WBA so it was a bit of a build up of 3 games. It's almost identical to Coleman but our club are leaving him out to dry and it makes me sad because he has gave everything in his time here

Mike

He’s literally just signed a contract extension, so he won’t be retiring when he can bring in easy money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)