• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Seamus Coleman

Gym or bin?

• Gym

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Bin

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters

jon

Global Moderator
I love Seamus, but he's not been at his best. Still, I'm sure everyone would rather have him available.

Consayblue22

TEF Member
Beyond a joke these injuries now. Yes he has been poor this season, but as Jon said would much rather have him available. Form is temporary.

kev1

TEF Mortgage Broker - Love Islander
How far is Mina off? I can see him playing Mina and Zouma with Holgate at RB. Kenny just isn’t good enough.

MLWEFC

Ex-Love Islander who has seen the light
Kev on U21 players that don't play for Everton

Youngsters like Maddison, Loftus Cheek, Foden, Sessegnon all to come in in the next few years as well.
That’s not hyperbole - it’s saying we have an exciting future and watching England is much more enjoyable than it has been for a long time.
Kev on a U21 player that plays for Everton that hasn't started a dozen games

Kenny just isn’t good enough.

kev1

Kev on U21 players that don't play for Everton

Kev on a U21 player that plays for Everton that hasn't started a dozen games
So I don’t rate some of our youngsters. You know that. I’m not even saying Holgate is a good RB but Kenny is not a prem player.

MLWEFC

So I don’t rate some of our youngsters. You know that. I’m not even saying Holgate is a good RB but Kenny is not a prem player.
You don't rate a lad that captained the U23 side to the league. Played in every game for England that won the U20s world cup last Summer.

But you rate Foden, who you've definitely never seen play 2 games back to back.

You're absurd.

kev1

You don't rate a lad that captained the U23 side to the league. Played in every game for England that won the U20s world cup last Summer.

But you rate Foden, who you've definitely never seen play 2 games back to back.

You're absurd.
No I don’t rate him
And you’re right I haven’t seen much of Foden but I’ve heard from many people that he’s highly rated. I know you like to bring up my old posts but this is about Kenny and not Phil Foden.

Tell me why you think Kenny is good enough for the prem as what I’ve seen Is someone who is too slow, struggles to defend at the highest level and can’t cross a ball.

MLWEFC

No I don’t rate him
And you’re right I haven’t seen much of Foden but I’ve heard from many people that he’s highly rated. I know you like to bring up my old posts but this is about Kenny and not Phil Foden.

Tell me why you think Kenny is good enough for the prem as what I’ve seen Is someone who is too slow, struggles to defend at the highest level and can’t cross a ball.
Yeh yeh, sound Kev. Just like this squad is the worst in the league, when Kenny was thrown into the XI btw. Probably the player that was dealt the roughest hand coming into the team at that time.

But he's just not good enough, after 10 games or whatever.

Blah blah blah. Give him a proper chance in the team, under a manger that encourages his players. I'm sure he will do well for us.

Kev, you don't half speak some shite.

MLWEFC

Kev, you don't half speak some shite.
Remember him blowing smoke up that Woodburns arse after about 2 games for Liverpool.

It's very strange how quickly he wants to write off Everton youngsters but raves about others. I think he just listens to talksport and forms his opinions from supporters of other clubs tbh.

bluerinse

Love Island Mod
Kenny was good against Rotherham in his only outing this season. Okay, he wasn't Seamus Coleman when he was injured last year but he didn't disgrace himself- I even remember him having a good game against the shite.

Ultimately he's a promising young player with experience in the first team who should be given the chance to deputise for Coleman.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)